Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Lost Season Ticket Card

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Because I like to time things well, I've lost my season ticket card this evening.

Any advice on how to go about getting a paper ticket printed for tomorrow's game welcome. As an aside, would someone else be able to pick it up during the day on my behalf, if they have a form of my ID?

UTA

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why don't you phone the club up and pick a new card tomorrow?

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Because I like to time things well, I've lost my season ticket card this evening.

Any advice on how to go about getting a paper ticket printed for tomorrow's game welcome. As an aside, would someone else be able to pick it up during the day on my behalf, if they have a form of my ID?

UTA

Call the ticket office, or visit with ID and the fan number. Might be a small charge.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

UTA

I lost mine earlier in the season on the day of The Palace game - Phone supporter services - 0344 324 6282 - in the morning. Order a replacement ST card over the phone with your debit/credit card (will cost £15) Take Photo ID with you and pick up the replacement from the ticket office before the game. Simples.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Thanks for replies. Only issue is I won't be able to get to the ground until around 7.30. Was hoping somebody who I could give a copy of my ID tonight could pick it up on my behalf in the daytime. I guess I'll give the office a call early doors.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Thanks for replies. Only issue is I won't be able to get to the ground until around 7.30. Was hoping somebody who I could give a copy of my ID tonight could pick it up on my behalf in the daytime. I guess I'll give the office a call early doors.

Worst case they can print you a ticket for tomorrow at the ground for a fiver anyway as long as you have ID.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here