Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Simon Moses

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
BBC and other outlets reporting that we along with Newcastle and Liverpool are in for him? Any chance/Truth? Looks like a good prospect and some upgrades to our wingers would be welcome since Kncky, March and Skalek don't look like first teasers right now

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I think it's about time [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and the Mods toughened up on these threads.
This needs to be expunged from history and the OP made to do it again, 100 times, until he gets it right.

Not only is there none of the basics, showreel, Wiki, Transfermarkt, low valuation, and WaG photo.

The blokes name is Simon Moses DADDY-Ajala as seen here:-

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?353842-%A38-5M-bid-turned-down-for-Winger-Moses-Simon

When this thread is done properly, it's a big Geoff Marshall tick from me.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
D7AE0F2E-87C8-4BB8-B63C-53293B6AFD8A.jpeg

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it's about time [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] and the Mods toughened up on these threads.
This needs to be expunged from history and the OP made to do it again, 100 times, until he gets it right.

Not only is there none of the basics, showreel, Wiki, Transfermarkt, low valuation, and WaG photo.

The blokes name is Simon Moses DADDY-Ajala as seen here:-

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...w full well who the poster was talking about.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Blimey a post not slagging off an Albion player or praising Spurs, I am honoured.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Do we need another left winger ?

This squad needs 2 more wingers to partner March Jose and Knockaert.
Quite why posters want to off-load AK and relegate Solly to 'super-sub' as well is a bit bewildering.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Quite why posters want to off-load AK and relegate Solly to 'super-sub' as well is a bit bewildering.

Spot on. Although I would argue only 1 new winger required to go with Jose, AK and Solly, 4 is right for me.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Spot on. Although I would argue only 1 new winger required to go with Jose, AK and Solly, 4 is right for me.

Yeah 2 is a bit of a luxury, even though the team looks like a shadow of it abilities when only playing with 1 fast outlet.
Also eventually they ought to be able to find a fella capable of also playing through the middle.

JonnyCLately

Jan 16, 2018
Shoreham by sea
That's a fair point - I think what I am getting at is that to take the club forward I'm unsure Skalek has a role, March needs to improve and I'm unconvinced that Knocky is a first choice shoe-in. Jose looks the real deal with room to improve and I would suggest that AK can develop into a solid performer. His displays suggest that he found this season hard to adjust to, compared to say Stephens who looks every bit a Premier League player. AK is too good for the Championship but has not quite developed his approach to meet the needs of the EPL. March WILL develop into a solid Premier League player IMHO.
I'd like to see a Player come in that meant that Solly and AK are under pressure for their spots and improve to subsequently squeeze more from Jose

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.

I think Solly is getting pretty fed up of his lack of starts, and could very well be looking to make a move elsewhere this summer.

Just sayin'.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here