Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is this year's World's Hardest Creature thread?

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
DON'T PANIC

It's all under control, I've just been hampered by work and being unwell for the last week or so. A nominations thread will be up sometime in the next few days. Possibly as early as tomorrow.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh yes the FAIR PLAY AWARD, that's the one everyone remembers isn't it?

Don't be so dismissive [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION]
The fluffy little cutie is an honourable creature, and thoroughly deserves his back-door entry into next seasons Hardest Creature Intertoto Cup.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Don't be so dismissive @Badger
The fluffy little cutie is an honourable creature, and thoroughly deserves his back-door entry into next seasons Hardest Creature Intertoto Cup.

That's where he'll be happy, beating the HAMSTER in the qualifying round, I'm sure it will up his spirits.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
DON'T PANIC

It's all under control, I've just been hampered by work and being unwell for the last week or so. A nominations thread will be up sometime in the next few days. Possibly as early as tomorrow.

:O

I'm relieved in a way, until reading back through some of the older threads I'd forgotten just how vicious this competition gets.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Oh yes the FAIR PLAY AWARD, that's the one everyone remembers isn't it?

The Cure little badger really needs to sit out this year, I'm not sure the constant beatings are good for the little mite.

Don't be so dismissive [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION]

That's where he'll be happy, beating the HAMSTER in the qualifying round, I'm sure it will up his spirits.
Everyone in their heart of hearts knows it should be a semi-finalist at least each year with at least one title to its name but because it's the obvious front runner it's become the done thing to dismiss it.

Basically, you're all acting like hipsters (following the trend rather than sense) and as such have made 'the list'. I'm not sure what being on this list signifies yet but you're on it. [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] is on there twice. TWICE!

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
It may be a second place but, morally, the mighty Honeybadger was top of the pile last year.

Sure, it would have won if it had resorted to the underhanded tactics employed by the Shrimp supporters but it rose above.

Hard but fair = Honeybadger.

I believe that several mods were among the late rallying Shrimp supporters - just sayin.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Everyone in their heart of hearts knows it should be a semi-finalist at least each year with at least one title to its name but because it's the obvious front runner it's become the done thing to dismiss it.

Basically, you're all acting like hipsters (following the trend rather than sense) and as such have made 'the list'. I'm not sure what being on this list signifies yet but you're on it. [MENTION=6625]Badger[/MENTION] is on there twice. TWICE!

'should be a semi-finalist each year'? 'deserves' a title? You've basically just described TIM HENMAN.

Apt.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
'should be a semi-finalist each year'? 'deserves' a title? You've basically just described TIM HENMAN.

Apt.
Credit where it's due, that was pretty good.

That said, I view the Honey Badger situation as more of a pre-WC winning Spain in that there's been consistent near misses but no final step, despite the obvious ability. Unlike Spain's issues however, the Honey Badger has only really been stopped via blatantly untoward means. You know it's true...

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto

Basically, you're all acting like hipsters (following the trend rather than sense) and as such have made 'the list'. I'm not sure what being on this list signifies yet but you're on it. @Badger is on there twice. TWICE!

YES I'm winning something.

Unlike the Honey Badger.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
I know that there are forces afoot to ensure that the HB never wins this competition and although this pains my sense of fair play and devalues the competition, it could be a good thing for the Albion.

Its my perception that Brighton have done better signing strikers in January transfer windows when the Honey Badger has not made the final, signing Murray in 2008 and Ulloa in 2013. Last year, whilst the badger fought the shrimp, we signed Jonathan Obika and David Rodriguez. Surely this can't just be a coincidence imagined by an idiot? Or can it.....

Would it be responsible to bring the polar bear back out of retirement in order to give Hughton every chance?

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
When I was a young boy,
I asked my mother: 'What should I be?'
Should I be Badger? Should I be Mantis?
Here's what she said to me:
'Wash your mouth out son, and go get your father's gun,
and shoot the badger scum, shoot all the badger scum'.

WE HATE BADGERS, WE HATE BADGERS.

#TeamMantis

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
When I was a young boy,
I asked my mother: 'What should I be?'
Should I be Badger? Should I be Mantis?
Here's what she said to me:
'Wash your mouth out son, and go get your father's gun,
and shoot the badger scum, shoot all the badger scum'.

WE HATE BADGERS, WE HATE BADGERS.

#TeamMantis
Et tu [MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm dusting it off already...

attachment.php

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I know that there are forces afoot to ensure that the HB never wins this competition and although this pains my sense of fair play and devalues the competition, it could be a good thing for the Albion.

You mean, like some sort of conspiracy? Surely not.
I'm dusting it off already...

attachment.php

(I may not like the message but that banner did look good)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here