Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Liverpool *** Official Match Thread ***

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
How is Klopp arrogant? He is a passionate manager who wears his heart on his sleeve. I'd rather have him at my club than some journeyman manager. He thought carefully before taking that job. I haven't seen much arrogance from him.

Outside of Chris, I'd rate him as one of the best guys to have in the position. Yes, you might expect better results, but for focus and fairness he is up there with CH.

Have to agree, except for Chris he is my favourite prem manager, always respectful. In fact he reminds me of Chris bit in how he conducts himself

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Rubbish.

Mourinho, Allerdyce, Pardew, Wenger - all lack humility, are awful losers, arrogant winners (with Pardew, that's a rare occasion), one-eyed, struggle to praise opponents and Mourinho bitches.

Jose praised us last week, other than that spot on, apart from the omission of Eddie Howe, although he might be more smug than arrogant, either way he’s a prick.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Jose praised us last week, other than that spot on, apart from the omission of Eddie Howe, although he might be more smug than arrogant, either way he’s a prick.

Like Fergie, Mourinho (with all three points in the bag), often doesn't slag off non-threat clubs. Unless the opponents have angered him during the game.

Wenger wins on the arrogance stakes, on that facet, I reckon.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We could see one of the back 4 sent off today, speed of Mane / Salah sees a through ball over the top / through a gap and they get pulled down. Can’t even sit deep as all that will do is give Coutinho space

We just said the same. Dunk pulling back Salah clean away.

Bloody hope not. W, D or L, no bans. Not worth taking a red for the team in this one game.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
#BHAFC XI v #LFC: Ryan, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Stephens, Propper, Knockaert, Brown, Gross, Murray.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Subs: Krul, Goldson, Schelotto, Kayal, March, Izquierdo, Hemed

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
That's a Liverpool team set up with a 'we're going to score more than you' philosophy. Back 4 looks weak - real chance to get at them

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Matip out.

Erratic Lovren in = a big plus for Murray.

And a central midfielder playing alongside him. Robertson hasn't played a huge amount this year and Alexander-Arnold is talented but inexperienced. Let's sling some crosses into the box.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
#BHAFC XI v #LFC: Ryan, Bruno, Duffy, Dunk, Bong, Stephens, Propper, Knockaert, Brown, Gross, Murray.

Bit of a surprise, that. Straight replacement for March/Izquierdo, or are we going to see a change of formation/tactics?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here