Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Southend Utd v Brighton & Hove Albion U23s Roots Hall Checkatrade Trophy 30th Aug 19.45 ko

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Looks like Ben White will be at right-back with Tom Cadman at left-back (so effectively a back four of centre-backs!):-

[TWEET]770678966831157248[/TWEET]

[TWEET]770679705196519425[/TWEET]

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I thought Forbes got sent off last game?

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
At non-first team level, suspensions don't kick in for 14 days. He'll miss 3 games from September 9th onwards.

I don't believe it would count for this competition anyway from what I've read, I think it's independent from anything else and suspensions received from the competition only count within it

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Blimey, totally the opposite for me...Found a blinding 'away pub' 5 minutes from the ground...Free sarnies on the bar and really friendly staff...Got to the ground still a bit peckish, so picked up pie & drink without needing a second mortgage, took our seats and had some great banter ( yes banter) with their fans & we won 1-0 ( crap game tho)...back home in 90 mins
well I'm in it and it's a bit quiet to say the least , had one next door in the spread eagle and a little bit livelier .

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Strong side from Southend - basically first team with a couple of injuries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As it should be, after all it's their competition, not ours.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
well I'm in it and it's a bit quiet to say the least , had one next door in the spread eagle and a little bit livelier .

Isn't that there main boozer?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here