Votes: 40 10.4%
  • I don't have a ticket yet but I am going to buy one

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 9 2.3%

• Total voters

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm a STH but a business trip to Berlin means that I won't be going. If I was here I'd probably go but the prospect of a 180-mile round trip, the M25 on a Friday ,even before I see further evidence of Hyppia's dementor-like draining of any confidence from the leaden legs of our squad,would not fill me with any enthusiasm.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
No. I'm going to watch on TV and laugh when we get hammered and laugh even more at Bloom for making a complete **** up and still allow it to happen. Burke, Barber, Bloom need to check into some mental rehab.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
No...son has chosen to go to sea cadets instead, so will watch it on TV. Not that I'm overly bothered anyway tbh...
Going away to America on Monday til the new year, so I'm hoping I'll come back in 2015 to an AMEX full of fresh optimism & a new manager.

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Of course,STH and why wouldn't I go. Withholding my support doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. Trust in Tony to do the right thing eventually.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
If I'd stopped going every time we were crap over the years I'd have missed a hell of a lot of games.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Shall be there thanks to [MENTION=15348]CAPTAIN GREALISH[/MENTION]. Third game of the season, the other two being Cardiff and Wigan at home.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Looks like a outbreak of millwall flu to me .

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Looking forward to the game, the thinned out queues for every damn thing and the chance to save on stamps by hand-delivering xmas cards to Friends! FOOTBALL friends! What's not to like? (apart from the probable result) :xmas:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Looking forward to the game, the thinned out queues for every damn thing and the chance to save on stamps by hand-delivering xmas cards to Friends! FOOTBALL friends! What's not to like? (apart from the probable result) :xmas:

Look. Nobody cares OK?
Take it as a no :wozza:

Happy Xmas BTW:xmas:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here