Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking Dead Season 4

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Is it wrong that I'm glad Hershall bought the big cider. He was starting to do my head in a bit

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not another Man United thread...

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Too much wisdom. Just wanted to see him properly lose his rag and maybe challenge for leadership. Not his bag clearly

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just looked on my sky planner MR Rowely and it's a repeat on the 10th February of the last episode TOO FAR GONE, so I'm thinking episode 9 ( 2nd half of series 4) starts on the 18th

Episode 9 has several airings next week , my epg is showing the same episode at 9pm and 11pm. I'm recording the 1am on Tuesday 11th option.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Episode 9 has several airings next week , my epg is showing the same episode at 9pm and 11pm. I'm recording the 1am on Tuesday 11th option.

Just found out that new series episode 9 is now on Monday nights 9pm 10th February ( the Sunday night show is just a recap of episode 8)
So MR ROWLEY was correct all along :clap:

seagull1981

Blue & White Forever
Aug 8, 2010
Michael Culditz has always been one of my favourite characters in Band of Brothers and now he is in my other favourite TV show as Abraham he can truly be classed as one of my favourite actors, no matter what he does! I always felt a bit proud when the two main characters were English, Rick and the Governor but the only downside of TWD is that it's comes in two parts, come on Part B!

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
someone needs a knife sharpener for Christmas :)

And one of these please. :)

tyqyreme.jpg

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
So how's everyone getting on with season 4 so far?
I'm really enjoying it and it'll be interesting seeing how the group get back together and what new fellow survivors tag along with them.
After last nights cup exit, I thought I'd cheer myself up by watching death and destruction and watched the new episode of the walking dead.
I really enjoyed last nights episode but a couple of my colleagues didn't. Thoughts?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here