Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Darren Currie might just get that Barnet job now. Well done Barnet.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Nephew of Sheffield United legend, Tony, wins at Sheffield united. Tremendous.

currie312.jpg.gallery.jpg

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Fulham 1-2 Oldham , marvellous scenes

Marvellous??! The opposite I reckon. Not only will they be rested, but they will fight any plea we make to have our league game with them on the Tuesday rescheduled, if we are playing in cup on the Sunday.

I fully expect CH to pick a weaker cup team as a result of Fulham being fresh too.

Worst result poss Fulham going out!!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Only London club I didn't visit when they were in the league, and my son lives in Whetstone. Please make it happen.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Marvellous??! The opposite I reckon. Not only will they be rested, but they will fight any plea we make to have our league game with them on the Tuesday rescheduled, if we are playing in cup on the Sunday.

I fully expect CH to pick a weaker cup team as a result of Fulham being fresh too.

Worst result poss if Fulham go out!!

We won't play on the Sunday as PL matches would take priority , anyway Fulham are so shite if they had a years rest they won't beat us

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Millwall can still get their dream visit to the London stadium (will probably get the Amex).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Leeds did well :lolol:

leeds-fans1.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Loved his slow wing play.

Yes, was really elegant with us, so Ipswich coughed up £250K for him.....tidy profit, but wish he'd stayed with us. I think he had a bit of a reputation for having it somewhat large, though :rolleyes::lolol:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
We won't play on the Sunday as PL matches would take priority , anyway Fulham are so shite if they had a years rest they won't beat us

This new FA Cup TV deal will dictate there will be PL teams in cup matches on the Sunday, who are playing league games on Tuesday. There are currently 10 PL teams playing on the Tuesday who are still in cup, and they arent all going to be able to play in cup on the Saturday!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here