Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Travel] Drones spotted at LGW.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
"It's obvious that drones should not be able to get anywhere near an airport before being taken down.
"But the Government has dithered and delayed on regulating drones. Once again, there is a lack of leadership from the Transport Secretary."

Quote from Labour Shadow Transport Secretary. One of the few times I've agreed with something the Labour Party has said.

Grayling is a wanchor, no doubt of that. But when did the 'Shadow Transport Secretary' raise this as an issue for debate in the Commons? I assume he referenced that too?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I wasnt meaning wifi I meant could they not make it law that drones could only operate on a different wave length that is at present not being used and set an idependant wave length just for the use of drones.

has the horse bolted, do you think?

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Airports are really only the tip of the iceberg though. Sure, they may well have a solution but pretty well any public place (train stations, stadia, shopping centres) can be targeted. There has to be a more comprehensive solution though f**k knows how you could even begin to think that one through

simply ask BG

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This could easily continue until after Christmas..

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

WildWood

Sep 6, 2011
Chichester
Just popped on here after landing at Glasgow airport, to proudly announce just how easy it was catching our flight from the North terminal at 3pm today. No delays, breezed straight through, only to read on here that it’s been closed again!! We’re flying back on Xmas eve - hopefully....

Rodney Thomas

May 2, 2012
Ελλάδα
I am currently on my way back from Heathrow via Guildford to see a friend. On a train to Gatwick now after the news has just spread through the carriage. Really feel for everyone!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here