Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Fortnite

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
This will be why my 11 year old is hassling me for vbucks while I’m still on the train home.

Vbucks are like pocket money for the small children who play Fortnite btw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Vbucks are like a heroin hit for kids!

Hell yeah. As evidenced by the conversation among football parents this Sunday “how many vbucks have you promised them if they try hard / score a goal”. See also homework.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hello yoof.
Greetings from a grown up who grumbles when standing up or sitting down.

I'm a few weeks away from my son's 14th birthday, thanks to this game his parameters in life have shrunk right down to football & Fortnite.

So I was wondering if there was good Fortnite merch/accessories/add-ons, general stuff, I could get him proving I was still down with the kidz.

Ta muchly.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Hello yoof.

I'm a few weeks away from my son's 14th birthday, thanks to this game his parameters in life have shrunk right down to football & Fortnite.

So I was wondering if there was good Fortnite merch/accessories/add-ons, general stuff, I could get him proving I was still down with the kidz.

Ta muchly.

Fornite hoodie...der.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Hello yoof.

Ta muchly.

Safest/easiest option is just get an xbox voucher of however much so he can spunk it on v-bucks and buy some in game "goodies".

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
My 9 year old loves 4 things BHA, football, fortnite and youtubers videos
What do you fortnite players reckon to this, all the gameplay is him and the video he made himself too - I wanted to show him that the youtubers he idolises so much don't just click their fingers and a video magically lands on youtube.
He had days of pain whilst selecting clips, uploading them and then editing this - what do you reckon guys?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJQNvdT8ae8&t=70s

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011
I now realise I shouldnt have posted this /\ /\ /\ in the daytime when everyone was at work/college/school :facepalm:
Any comments please ?

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Apparently it's all about FIFA 19 and some Star Wars thing now with 12 year olds. With a bit of Fortnite too, but not so obsessively.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yeah. What’s Fortnite?

"Its the one about the f*****ng hairdresser - the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tin-foil pal and a peddle bin. His father's a robot and he's f****ng f***ed his sister. LEGO. They're all made of f****ng LEGO."

LowKarate

Jan 6, 2004
Wombling free
"Its the one about the f*****ng hairdresser - the space hairdresser and the cowboy. He's got a tin-foil pal and a peddle bin. His father's a robot and he's f****ng f***ed his sister. LEGO. They're all made of f****ng LEGO."

Thanks.

That makes complete sense.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here