Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Small minority of idiots in our support today

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:thumbsup:

Seems strange the OP has also changed his story on who exactly saw the alleged spitting .
He first said his daughter saw it, he then said " it was seen by all of us " ,
That’s not exactly fair when you’ve revealed your relation (son? Nephew?) is one of the culprits. You appear to want to discredit the OP and laugh it off when really, a more responsible father, uncle etc would be having strong words with the accused given multiple persons have seen these individuals behaving like pricks at Albion matches. Even if it’s only to pass on a general rebuke by proxy. Slightly concerning that you’re condoning such behaviour - instead, I’d be ashamed.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
I bet the OP is glad he didn't say anything about the dirty knife. The way this thread has escalated from a perfectly reasonable moan about what we surely all agree was unacceptable behaviour immediately brought to mind this sketch...

https://youtu.be/mi2sUcVkm9E

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When I had one of these belltards kick me in the back at Anfield last season I found a quick punch on the nose calmed him down,

Pissed as he was he got the message.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
That several of them in photo are STHs in North stand at the Amex too?

I really don't know what you are on about here?
Are they members of NSC? Are they all North Stand ST holders? Do they all get tickets for most games in the North?
Make your mind up. You keep changing your 'facts'
If you are talking about all the group that were pictured on here, unless you know them personally how can you be sure.

That’s not exactly fair when you’ve revealed your relation (son? Nephew?) is one of the culprits. You appear to want to discredit the OP and laugh it off when really, a more responsible father, uncle etc would be having strong words with the accused given multiple persons have seen these individuals behaving like pricks at Albion matches. Even if it’s only to pass on a general rebuke by proxy. Slightly concerning that you’re condoning such behaviour - instead, I’d be ashamed.

I'm not laughing anything off.
Let's be clear I was joking on this thread with some silly posts BEFORE the photos appeared.
I have asked my family member what happened yesterday and he denied spitting or hitting anyone on the head, apart from accidently.
He hasn't got a clue about calling Solly March - Dolly, he laughed out loud at that.

I'm not going to tell him to stop drinking, having a laugh, being loud and singing songs at football.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Top post.

The relentless posts of a desparate relative, with second hand 'knowledge', questioning the integrity of the OP's account, has been cringeworthy.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
you are one boring twot mate.

38867451_293570147860839_1182683343045525504_n.jpg

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Top post.

The relentless posts of a desparate relative, with second hand 'knowledge', questioning the integrity of the OP's account, has been cringeworthy.

Oh please shut up talking twaddle.
I am trying to get the facts, my relative has had two photos posted on here with the OP saying it's this group. ( photos now removed)
I have asked him about the opening post, he has denied spitting and hitting anyone.

The OP has also changed his story twice, once about who saw the ' spitting ' He also said he didn't complain about swearing, it's clearly in the first line of the opening post.

Last edited:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
We do have some proper dribbling fannies in our support.

Makes me wonder if some fans actually stood on the terraces at the Goldstone or away, I'm sure they were not around in the 70s or 80s

I think the ballet or maybe a trip to the opera at Glyndebourne would be a suggestion :)

Oops sorry am I not taking this seriously now? :whistle:

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
You are correct, I agree, but do lads that are 20 years old and younger think that way?

We could say, why didn't the OP or one of his group find a steward at half time to report bad behaviour.

No, but perhaps that's why they need a talking to, rather than engaging in hypothetical 'are you certain they were all involved' kind of defences.

And if the OP was confident enough to talk to them himself, why bring stewards into it? No point getting these kids a ban, just a bit of self-awareness sounds like what is needed

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Oh please shut up talking twaddle.
I am trying to get the facts, my relative has had two photos posted on here with the OP saying it's this group. ( photos now removed)
I have asked him about the opening post, he has denied spitting and hitting anyone.

The OP has also changed his story twice, once about who saw the ' spitting ' He also said he didn't complain about swearing, it's clearly in the first line of the opening post.

Your dissection from the sofa of the facts and events, is laughable. Family bias, makes it entirely useless.

Leave the process to those who were there FIRST HAND and Paul Barber's enquiries.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
No, but perhaps that's why they need a talking to, rather than engaging in hypothetical 'are you certain they were all involved' kind of defences.

I think it's fair that I try and find out if my family member was actually involved, seeing as his photo has been posted, twice for all to see.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
I think it's fair that I try and find out if my family member was actually involved, seeing as his photo has been posted, twice for all to see.

I'm not sure it is necessary. There has been a complaint made to the club and it is they who will determine the truth. If your relative was not involved he has nothing to worry about. I was around in the 70s and 80s and wasn't impressed by similar behaviour in those days so I'm not sure that is much of an excuse. As a side issue It will be interesting to see whether any of the alleged yobs were using 'borrowed' loyalty points. If so then the STH who did the lending can expect a 5 o'clock knock. That part is pure speculation on my part but regular away days that build high points totals is expensive..
As another side issue [MENTION=3734]Giraffe[/MENTION] seems a solid poster on NSC and regular away fan so no need to doubt his account. He posted the story on NSC because it is of interest to regular away fans (including myself) and sure enough others have similar tales to tell about this group. It seems like exactly what a football message board exists to discuss.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here