Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Falmer Cup Roll Call **Team NSC**

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
FalmerCup.jpg

The location of the pitches is marked by the arrow.

Also, I've found out the entry fee for each team is £60. I paid £20 for the deposit earlier last month, so if everyone (including me) brings £4 each that'll be enough to cover the £40 remaining.

[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]

[MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION]

[MENTION=21578]Worthingite[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20622]dman777[/MENTION]

[MENTION=27418]Coach_Carter_92[/MENTION]

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I played for an hour of 5-a-side last night and was ok but needed small breathers at the back , so glad we can rotate , I will go for a cycle ride about Thursday so will be as fit as I can for Sunday . I can play in goal too if you need a keeper .

I have a mate in Woodingdean who is good if you need an extra player at the last minute if someone drops out .

Someone has had to pull out due to work, so if you wanna call up your mate and bring him along that'd be great, make sure he's got shin pads + entry fee money etc.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Someone has had to pull out due to work, so if you wanna call up your mate and bring him along that'd be great, make sure he's got shin pads + entry fee money etc.

Contacted him today , he was all for it on Monday now is doing something so can't make it , sorry ! I will try around to see if anyone else can make it and let you know as soon as possible , unless you know anyone else .

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Contacted him today , he was all for it on Monday now is doing something so can't make it , sorry ! I will try around to see if anyone else can make it and let you know as soon as possible , unless you know anyone else .

We've got 9 players currently up for it, so it doesn't matter too much if you can't find anyone. we've got a good sized squad anyway.

If everyone seeing this can bring £5 instead of £4 for our team entry free, that will mean we cover the £40 needed because we have 1 less person now.

Cheers :thumbsup:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
It's the eve before the tournament guys, everyone ready to go? :)

(P.S make sure you bring a fiver each to cover out team entry fee)!

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'm buzzing for it, whole day of football, what's not to love?

Where you happy to play, we've got to start thinking about that now. [MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION] is our goalie so that's covered.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Tbh i can play anywhere and tend to float around, so somewhere in midfield maybe

Sure, we've got a bit of rotation so any time you want a breather, switch with whoever is on the sideline.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
3 Players have pulled out these past few days, so we only have 7 players able to play, which means we have no subs. :(

Short notice, I know, but does anyone have any mates they can call on to play, it would be good to have a sub to help rotate the team.

Edit: Or in fact anyone reading this who wants to play, we could use an extra pair of legs. Let me know ASAP if you want to play.
[MENTION=26695]Mowgli37[/MENTION]
[MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12422]Taybha[/MENTION]
[MENTION=20622]dman777[/MENTION]
[MENTION=27418]Coach_Carter_92[/MENTION]

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Edit: Or in fact anyone reading this who wants to play, we could use an extra pair of legs. Let me know ASAP if you want to play.

Still need anyone?

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We've got two more players now, so a nice sized squad to take on the tournament.

See you all there guys. :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
How many subs are allowed ? Rookie could fill in for me while im recieving oxygen every 5 minutes

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
How many subs are allowed ? Rookie could fill in for me while im recieving oxygen every 5 minutes

As many as possible, we have 9 players, and I'm speaking to a couple of twitter who are interested.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here