Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What exactly is 'The Crystal Palace Project'

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
How am I scared. I will have £500 quid with you if you like. But if I win the money goes to Cancer research, if not so be it.

You genuinely don’t get it do you? You’re on a Brighton message board betting a Brighton fan about Brighton results. The bet goes both ways to a Brighton charity* or you can do one.

*I say Brighton charity, the great thing about the REMF is that it’s a joint Brighton / Palace charity that’s benefited special needs teams in the Palace area - but crack on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
You genuinely don’t get it do you? You’re on a Brighton message board betting a Brighton fan about Brighton results. The bet goes both ways to a Brighton charity* or you can do one.

*I say Brighton charity, the great thing about the REMF is that it’s a joint Brighton / Palace charity that’s benefited special needs teams in the Palace area - but crack on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen, I have given my reasons and that's the end of it. You carry on with REMF and I will carry on supporting cancer research. I couldn't care less if I was on mumsnet, my chosen charity is cancer research. I couldn't care less what you think.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Listen, I have given my reasons and that's the end of it. You carry on with REMF and I will carry on supporting cancer research. I couldn't care less if I was on mumsnet, my chosen charity is cancer research. I couldn't care less what you think.

Well, you obviously could, or else what are you doing on our message boards?

albionite

May 20, 2009
What has that got to do with what he thinks. **** me some of you lot are annoying, speak to your mod mates and I'm sure they will get rid of me.

Good **** off, we don’t seem to be annoying enough as you’re still here

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Are there Albion fans who spend half their lives on Palace message boards? Or have we got better things to do?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What has that got to do with what he thinks. **** me some of you lot are annoying, speak to your mod mates and I'm sure they will get rid of me.

How long do you think a Brighton fan would last on the BBS with that attitude?

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
How long do you think a Brighton fan would last on the BBS with that attitude?

So I get told to **** off by someone because my chosen charity is cancer research and he wanted to dictate where my money should go, should I win. But I must not reply.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter

I've asked them, so I hope they oblige you. You come on to our board and then complain that some of us are annoying. Good. I hope we annoy you more and more.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
So I get told to **** off by someone because my chosen charity is cancer research and he wanted to dictate where my money should go, should I win. But I must not reply.

Couldn't give a ****.
I was simply asking a question, since you mentioned the mods in a "Why me" sort of whine.

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Couldn't give a ****.
I was simply asking a question, since you mentioned the mods in a "Why me" sort of whine.

Not at all. If he didn't want Palace fans posting then talk the mods, or failing that ignore me. It's quite easy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here