In or out of the EU?

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Errrr ..... it's December 2014 ???

Out anyway but that won't be of any surprise ( on the assumption you mean the EU rather than the continent ).

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
To be honest, this is a pretty important decision. I'm a bit surprised they are letting NSC decide it.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
out. arrange treaties on import/export, movement of people and capital, regional and industry subsidies on our own basis to suit our needs. just as we would have 40 years ago. get rid of two or three additional layers of bureaucracy and see a significant cost saving from the process.

D

Deleted member 22389

Get out because there is no such thing as renogiation with this lot.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
out. arrange treaties on import/export, movement of people and capital, regional and industry subsidies on our own basis to suit our needs. just as we would have 40 years ago. get rid of two or three additional layers of bureaucracy and see a significant cost saving from the process.

I voted out purely because of the lack of sovereignty within the EU. However, anyone who thinks that leaving the EU would save us money is living in fantasy land. I believe Norway pays more, per head, into the EU pot than the UK does and if are going to continue to trade with EU then we're going to need to abide by many of their rules. Even Nigel Farage admits that leaving the EU will cause some degree of economic hardship but that it would be worth it in the long term

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Voted in but renegotiate.

And I can't help thinking we need them more than they need us and that we are deluded if we think they would fall over backwards to keep us in or offer us the world if we were to leave.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Out, we are one of the Euro zones biggest importers, how long do you think the German motor industry will wait for a new trade agreement to be set up, 10 mins I reckon.

Last edited:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

What makes you think the EU will arrange import/export treaties?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You may well be right. I also think the eu may behave very unreasonably. They are a little like Fifa.

If the EU decides it is in their best interests to not negotiate any trade agreements with a particular country why would this be unreasonable?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Errrr ..... it's December 2014 ???

Out anyway but that won't be of any surprise ( on the assumption you mean the EU rather than the continent ).

or the Albion playing in............

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
What makes you think the EU will arrange import/export treaties?

if they want to play childish little games like that then let em, it will only prove they weren't worth being with in the first place.

despite what the media will have you believe a country that imports far more than it exports does not need the likes of the EU for it to be able to stand on its own 2 feet...the customer always wins.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here