Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is Nick Grimshaw the most overrated person on TV/Radio?

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I understand he is now replacing Louis Walsh as an X Factor judge on top of the other stuff he does.

Absolutely dreadful, self centred, arrogant, annoying turd of a man.

Why, why, why?
No, that was chris moyles and now scott mills

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Out of interest, how many people in this thread are actually in his target demographic (under 30's I believe)?
I can't stand the man and I'm in my late twenties, I assume that those around the 10-20 mark might be the ones that like him...

You see that's the thing. My children, 17 and 13, think he is a total turd too. I've yet to find anyone who doesn't think that.

Jan 30, 2008
I understand he is now replacing Louis Walsh as an X Factor judge on top of the other stuff he does.

Absolutely dreadful, self centred, arrogant, annoying turd of a man.

Why, why, why?
Turned the morning slot on R1 into a camp extravaganza ,bring back moyles !
regards
DR

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Ugh. Can't stand the man. :angry:

If watching X-Factor (something the women in my house love to watch) wasn't bad enough already, it's going to be even more of an arduous task now.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I have no idea who this person is and have never, not once, watched X Factor.

Should I be happy?

Completely agree with this.

The thing is, how on earth did the omnipresent charmless cockwomble Ben Shepherd get overlooked for this gig?

I know not of this Grimshaw of whom you all speak. The Light Programme has gone to hell in a handcart since Pete Murray left, although I quite enjoy Forever FM.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Radio one is generally quite listenable these days. Most DJs are likeable, but Grimshaw is a total arsewipe.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Yes i did,, i thought Moyles was very funny and great to listen to. He single handedly saved Radio 1 Breakfast show. All about opinions.
Indeed it is. My opinion of him is that he surrounded himself with sycophants. Who laughed and whooped his every comment.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I find John Bishop far more annoying. All-pervading and totally unfunny.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here