Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Crystal Palace vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Ok, could have been a lot worse.
We really need to step this up and win those 50/50's.
If we can grab an equaliser then we must play on the fact that Palace collapse as the 2nd half goes on if pressured, it must always be on their mind.
No sitting back and defending we must go for it.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Bruno on for Bong
Knockaert on for Stephens

What have we got to lose on this....

Not worth risking Stephens getting a red, we are in a losing position we need him for upcoming games.

Please come home with at least a point, we can't let the scum beat us.

In all reality at the start of the season I was worried about the possibility of us being so far adrift that Palace could send us down in this fixture, not that we would be above them and 7 points clear of the relegation zone. So all in all you have to look at it that way, we have done very well, this game is about honour and at least go for it, we have nothing to lose now in this game....

Attack, Attack, Attack

Si Gull

Way Down South
Mar 18, 2008
On top of the world
No, because of Duffy's backpass. It feels like a loss so the point doesn't count.

(Or y'know... whoops, forgot that. Still, 1 point is not a great return from 3 games (possibly 4) games when we know what's coming: manchester x 2, tottenham, liverpool, burnley away)

We REALLY don't want to go into Liverpool away hoping for a miracle or another team to lose. Was hoping we'd get something from this (may do yet), if not then it's going to be way too nerve wracking a finish to the season.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Holy foook!!! I will distill a full kg of pure salt from my various bodily fluids and deliver it to Chris if he can only earn it with a scintillating team talk to get us something out of this spectacle. And bring on Bruno please.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
We need to change things round, I'm glad we have gone to 442 but that creates another problem. It's no use having Gross on the right hand side, he doesn't have the pace and it will be him and Schelotto trying to defend for the whole second half if we keep it like that. We need two wingers who can stretch them which means someone else wide on the right, I would would move Gross up behind Murray and I would take off Locadia who hasn't been able to have any impact on this game, and I would bring on Solly on the right.

What a mad game.

matumaini

Feb 25, 2018
Bruno on for Bong

Not worth risking Stephens getting a red, we are in a losing position we need him for upcoming games.

In all reality at the start of the season I was worried about the possibility of us being so far adrift that Palace could send us down in this fixture, not that we would be above them and 7 points clear of the relegation zone. So all in all you have to look at it that way, we have done very well, this game is about honour and at least go for it, we have nothing to lose now in this game....

Attack, Attack, Attack
Glad u don't watch football!!!!!

Sent from my G7-L01 using Tapatalk

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Bruno on for Bong

Attack, Attack, Attack

I agree FWIW and hope CH sees it the same way.

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Absolutely not. We looked solid early on in the season.
I'd excuse it if we were more prolific up front.
If we calm ourselves and start passing this about, palace are there for the taking. It's too scrappy and we seem a bit shell shocked. We need to take control as our passing game is far superior.

Replacing Bruno with Schelotto has made us worse at the back,hopefully better going forward.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Let's get gross in the middle, Solly on the right and ****ing have it second half. They can't defend we any defend at pieces. Let's win the ******* thing 5-4

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Can’t take Dale off, he’s the nuts and bolts of the team.

Someone (not Dale) needs to get to grips with Wilfred.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here