Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Calde

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Of course!

I shouldn't have missed that - I was there.

Regardless - what a man!

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Is that a junior Calde or does the legend now perform Albion baptisms?

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I demand the powers that be at BHA A) get a picture of Calderon up on the legends wall and B) have a statue...nay...have MANY statues of this great man all around the Amex. He is quite honestly the best human being in the world.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Update: He was just spotted with wife and kid shopping on Oxford Street.

Oh well.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I demand the powers that be at BHA A) get a picture of Calderon up on the legends wall and B) have a statue...nay...have MANY statues of this great man all around the Amex. He is quite honestly the best human being in the world.

I'm thinking of a pincho-influenced pie available at the Amex regularly, the pastry shaped into the perfectly-round and friendly head of Inigo's, a variety of expressions available from the cheeky wink to the stern sort your life out... with my help. Even as a vegetarian i'd buy it in spite of the delightful meats juicily bulging its innards, just to lick his features. I'd bring a honey-pen to squirt onto his cheery face for added sweetness and what i imagine would be the taste of one of his soaked and wrung out beard hairs.

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
I'm thinking of a pincho-influenced pie available at the Amex regularly, the pastry shaped into the perfectly-round and friendly head of Inigo's, a variety of expressions available from the cheeky wink to the stern sort your life out... with my help. Even as a vegetarian i'd buy it in spite of the delightful meats juicily bulging its innards, just to lick his features. I'd bring a honey-pen to squirt onto his cheery face for added sweetness and what i imagine would be the taste of one of his soaked and wrung out beard hairs.

I too am a vegetarian MB and am salavating at your Inigo Pie special.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Have to agree the guy is very popular. But unfortunately he does seem to pick up red cards. Saw him sent off at Griffin Park in one of his first games.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here