Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
REALLY?

*scans Twitter for #CPFC*

Well yes. Take a look at the celebrations at full time which is what was being discussed. I can't see anyone tweeting, can you?

I don't do Twitter but I do go to our games. I've no idea what fans who aren't at the game are saying, and it's of absolutely no relevance with regard to my point. :)

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
How on EARTH have you only just worked out about Pardew being dislikeable?

Also, you know as well as anyone that the best teams don't always get promoted, and that a big dose of good fortune is as important as ability, so we're still in with a shot :thumbsup:

I have never liked him much, I can also access American news sites so know more than most about him.

As for you lot, it's just my opinion. I seriously cannot see you being promoted this year and it will only get harder. I see Norwich, Newcastle or Villa being the top two and the rest scrapping for the playoffs.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Well yes. Take a look at the celebrations at full time which is what was being discussed. I can't see anyone tweeting, can you?

I don't do Twitter but I do go to our games. I've no idea what fans who aren't at the game are saying, and it's of absolutely no relevance with regard to my point. :)

Yeah for someone called Mr Putdown, you're not very good at this, are you?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Another great win today, a superb performance against a poor Stoke team.
Played some excellent passing football, most of it started by the keeper !
Very pleasing to have 9 British players out of the starting 11, must be some sort of record for the PL ?
Up to 8th now, hope we can push on with our battle for survival :)

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Very pleasing to have 9 British players out of the starting 11, must be some sort of record for the PL ?

**** OFF

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

Alas you are still called Crystal Palace. Turd-polish_zps55f71041.jpg

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Brilliant win as you say. I can also see you getting another 3 points off Stoke and probably some more points off Burnley, Boro & Hull; but you must realise that you won't finish above any other Premier League team this season. Also, an injury to your major goal supplier, Scott Dann, and you're finishing bottom. Sorry to disappoint you.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Brilliant win as you say. I can also see you getting another 3 points off Stoke and probably some more points off Burnley, Boro & Hull; but you must realise that you won't finish above any other Premier League team this season. Also, an injury to your major goal supplier, Scott Dann, and you're finishing bottom. Sorry to disappoint you.

Thanks for the feedback

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You scraped a single goal victory over a newly promoted side, and have beaten a hapless Stoke side who, it seems couldn't be bothered to defend set pieces.

Maybe you have finally pulled out of the Pardew slump, but it might be too early to call on that yet.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
You scraped a single goal victory over a newly promoted side, and have beaten a hapless Stoke side who, it seems couldn't be bothered to defend set pieces.

Maybe you have finally pulled out of the Pardew slump, but it might be too early to call on that yet.
Only another 33 points to scrap together to stay up .

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013

Very poor trolling.

:nono:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It is hard to see them going down this year, sadly. However, if a couple from Boro, Burnley and Bournemouth all manage to go, then I'd consider that a bit of a silver lining.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I like this thread. It serves as an unoffical away end and keeps them all here.

Keep it up.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003

What record would that be then? There have been all British starting 11's in the history of the PL (although not for quite a few seasons).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I like this thread. It serves as an unoffical away end and keeps them all here.

Keep it up.

Think the title appeals to them......us bemoaning them,they see and feel our pain and rejoice..

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I am sure that all of the creditors that Palace have swindled will be delighted by the club’s success.

Crystal Palace: the club that can pay several players £100k+ per week but would not pay the St John’s Ambulance a few hundred quid.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I am sure that all of the creditors that Palace have swindled will be delighted by the club’s success.

Crystal Palace: the club that can pay several players £100k+ per week but would not pay the St John’s Ambulance a few hundred quid.

They get £32 MILLION for Bollasie and instead of doing the RIGHT thing and paying their DEBTS they WASTE it on an overpriced LUMP in Benteke , a TRULY rancid club

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here