Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man City Ticket binfest/availability

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Latest tickets available (from my rather crude approach of clicking on each block on the website)

North 206
East 600
South 266
West 651
Total = 1,723

The Albion have never had a 30,000 attendance in the top division.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I must admit I have a ticket in my basket for my 7-y-o but I'm thinking "£28? Really?"
I've got three children, all love watching us play, but I couldn't afford those prices. We went for WBA tickets instead.

I don't mind though, the club has got to make money to pay the players.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Since I first looked on Tuesday morning till now the ticket numbers sold does not seem to be very many at all , we all know it will be a sell out but wonder if the club are surprised at slow they are to shift at present ?

The level of demand for tickets will always be compromised by cost especially at a time when people are forking out for other things, holidays, days out. There will also be a lot of people away on holiday and therefore a lot of season ticket holders illegally transferring their tickets to others who therefore don't have to buy one. Disgusting behaviour.

You will never be able to test attendances in August for this reason.

McTavish

Nov 5, 2014
Latest tickets available (from my rather crude approach of clicking on each block on the website)

North 206
East 600
South 266
West 651
Total = 1,723

I think those may be the figures for WBA

For how-many-tickets-left obsessives (and I am not immune to this) the new website allows you to get a list of all blocks with remaining seats - just click into any block on the stadium map and a "see more areas" button appears. This gives a full list of all blocks with availability.

Current totals:
N 115
E 379
S164
W 272

Total (930)

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Quite heartening that the tickets are not selling out in a couple of hours as I had expected. I managed to get to 5 home games last season and am targetting four this season, including Everton and Manchester United. Took out a Bronze Membership to enable the same. If it continues like this I will keep the membership next season.

(its a bit awkward trying to choose seats on an iphone but needs must)

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
The level of demand for tickets will always be compromised by cost especially at a time when people are forking out for other things, holidays, days out. There will also be a lot of people away on holiday and therefore a lot of season ticket holders illegally transferring their tickets to others who therefore don't have to buy one. Disgusting behaviour.

You will never be able to test attendances in August for this reason.

Bet had it been Utd and not City there would not be as many if any left.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Surprised in the end to log on this morning and find loads of tickets available, so I got my four together, and could have done so in at least three blocks in the ground.

Excited, but my God the price. £50 for a ticket!!!!! Suck it up I guess

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

North 206
East 600
South 266
West 651
Total = 1,723

Capacity was reduced in summer 1979 due to the construction of the Lego stand and possibly yet another safety at grounds purge by the authorities.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Says a lot i think that our fans are begrudgingly paying the prices for game 1. Not gonna be such an easy sell if we get caught adrift in the bottom 3

No. One thing is clear from this: we're not going to hear any more talk of expanding capacity of the ground - not for a number of years,

I'm sure we'll sell out City or come close to a sellout but there are clearly not thousands of fans desperate for tickets. And if we struggle to sell out one of the top 6 clubs, we're going to find it hard to fill the ground for the likes of Watford or Swansea.

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
I think those may be the figures for WBA

For how-many-tickets-left obsessives (and I am not immune to this) the new website allows you to get a list of all blocks with remaining seats - just click into any block on the stadium map and a "see more areas" button appears. This gives a full list of all blocks with availability.

Current totals:
N 115
E 379
S164
W 272

Total (930)

No idea where you're seeing north stand availability because I've been looking every hour today with zero luck :(

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Capacity was reduced in summer 1979 due to the construction of the Lego stand and possibly yet another safety at grounds purge by the authorities.

Prior to which we had 33k plus against Palace, 32k plus against Spurs.... (from the back of my Goldstone Ground t-shirt)

thony

Jul 24, 2011
Hollingbury
If we still have tickets available next Tuesday, it'll be interesting to see what demand there is from the new "STH friends" window.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here