Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loft conversion

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
Sorry to bounce an old thread but I have questions. I'm looking at buying a 3 bed semi/end of terrace house in Worthing/Lancing. Being a first time buyer we have no idea how much a loft conversion is likely to cost? I know, how long is a piece of string etc. It would either be one large room with ensuite or 2 smaller rooms with a small bathroom. So how much am I roughly looking at?

Thanks

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
Sorry to bounce an old thread but I have questions. I'm looking at buying a 3 bed semi/end of terrace house in Worthing/Lancing. Being a first time buyer we have no idea how much a loft conversion is likely to cost? I know, how long is a piece of string etc. It would either be one large room with ensuite or 2 smaller rooms with a small bathroom. So how much am I roughly looking at?

Thanks
£45k

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
We had a quote (re)done the other day. £40k. We will be getting other quotes though.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea

Thanks

£45-55k

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Yeah? Do you know mind if ask how you had planned it? 1 room? Bathroom etc? Really appreciated.

1 bedroom with en suite bathroom, nothing out of the ordinary. Note, that doesn't include the cost of paint, or bath, toilet etc or carpet/laminate in the bedroom, so you can bung a couple of grand on top of that, I reckon. That quote was VAT free, but they'd fit everything as long as we supplied it.

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
1 bedroom with en suite bathroom, nothing out of the ordinary. Note, that doesn't include the cost of paint, or bath, toilet etc or carpet/laminate in the bedroom, so you can bung a couple of grand on top of that, I reckon. That quote was VAT free, but they'd fit everything as long as we supplied it.

Thanks for that mate, definitely an option for us now so all good!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here