Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When will new season tickets be offered ?

kennyb

May 23, 2004
With existing season ticket holders now sorted , anyone got any idea of when the club will start offering new season tickets to those on the list

kennyb

May 23, 2004
oh dear another idiot on here ! the majority of supporters on this site are really helpful ,guess your not one of them

kennyb

May 23, 2004
i shall remember not to help you with any information i have in answer to any of your questions

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
i shall remember not to help you with any information i have in answer to any of your questions
With 28 previous posts since May 2004 you either have a very narrow field of expertise or are quite selective about whom you are willing to advise...!! :lol:

With 28 previous posts since May 2004 you either have a very narrow field of expertise or are quite selective about whom you are willing to advise...!! :lol:

Was just thinking that myself.

But to the OP, no idea.

Hope this helps.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It will be this year some time. Maybe May, maybe June, could be July, and I would not rule out August. Would be surprised if it is later than that.

Help is always there for those that seek it.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I assume that the club has two pricing structures in mind for next season for both Season Tickets and one-off match day tickets. One pricing structure for if we go up and another for if we stay in the Championship. Wouldn't expect Season tickets to be made available to those on the waiting list until beginning of May.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
With existing season ticket holders now sorted , anyone got any idea of when the club will start offering new season tickets to those on the list

I believe PB said that new season tickets would be on sale AFTER it was known which division we will be playing in next year, and that the price structure would be different than the one for existing ticket holders i took that as meaning they will cost more!

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
According to FAQ's, Season ticket moves are allowed till end of June. Bronze membership has to be renewed by 1st July. Sometime after that I guess.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I believe PB said that new season tickets would be on sale AFTER it was known which division we will be playing in next year, and that the price structure would be different than the one for existing ticket holders i took that as meaning they will cost more!
Yes. And that will lock in a further increase for current STHs for the 2018/19 season.

Any hope that we might do something innovative about ticket pricing in the PL has gone. Understandable and to be expected but still a shame in my book.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Bit harsh, classic NSC

Sent from my SM-A310F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here