Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Temporarily moving seats because of an injury

Poppett63

Jul 16, 2011
Our experience of having to move because an injury was very good. Nothing was too much trouble for the Club and they went the extra mile for us.

I think that they support us as much as we support them and we all want the same result. Good luck

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
iwe have just done all of this ,for my son , broken leg , and myself as a carer , i would send an email to Elliott Bachelor (im sure the others are just as good )@supporter services,
youll then get an auto reply , then 2mor you should get a reply that will probably request you send some written proof of injury , on acceptence they should send tickets for a disabled area , and then print at home for any future games requested , do it now if you are able to .
good luck

Thanks just sent an email to supporter services as you suggested and got the auto reply. Hopefully get a positive answer tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for the answers I have received.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Talk to Supporter Services, I had a broken ankle a few years back and they couldn't have tried harder to accommodate my needs

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Should you have any choice in the matter I would recommend the accessible seats in the SW corner. Plenty of space, excellent view, a quiet concourse and, using the lift, easy access from the coach park.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Just a quick update. Thanks everyone for their advice.

Supporter services got back to me and I am moved to East upper in the disabled area for at least the match on Saturday and the Toon game. Really looking forward to getting back to the Amex. Gutted that I had to miss the owls game, would have loved to have joined in with the Great escape at the end, not the same watching on the box.

Cheers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes they will help. Last year my son dislocated his knee & couldn't get up WSU. Rang the club and they found us seats together in south stand on the end of an aisle, even went the extra step and asked which leg it was so he was sitting on the right side of the aisle. .

Just give the club a call and they will sort you out, My wife is disabled and over the years we had any number of temporary neighbours who had suffered an accident and needed access via a lift

the club were very helpful and he got moved to a seat down near the pitch, might actually been given a wheelchair for the game.
Good luck, i am sure you will be helped.

My experience when my son broke his ankle at the start of this season was superb. The club could not have done anymore for us. I made contact with supporter services and they arranged for us to be moved to accessible seats, gave us access to the disabled car park and minibus transfer and, after each game, checked if we were happy with the seats or wanted to try elsewhere. I am sure your experience will be the same and get well soon.

As others have said, call supporter services and they will do their best to help. I had a knee replacement last season and couldn't get up to the WSU. They switched me to the ESU near the players wives etc as there is a lift for use by supporters with mobility issues to use at that end of the stand.

I was on crutches for one of the games a while back and I asked if it would be possible to move seats. They very kindly switched us from the family stand to the NW corner(ish) where I went in one of the disabled seats next to the pitch, while the two Jnr Bobkins were in the front row behind me. Fantastic and no problem for the club – they were superb in making such a small thing such a big difference to the day.

I'm having my achilles tendon operated on on friday and i emailed supporter services. I have had to send confirmation that I'm unable to get to my normal seat and they have set me up at the front of the North stand for the remainder of the season.

There r a couple of really friendly stewards they normally let u go in lift and help U by taking u themselves

Our experience of having to move because an injury was very good. Nothing was too much trouble for the Club and they went the extra mile for us.

Talk to Supporter Services, I had a broken ankle a few years back and they couldn't have tried harder to accommodate my needs

Just a quick update. Thanks everyone for their advice.

Supporter services got back to me and I am moved to East upper in the disabled area for at least the match on Saturday and the Toon game. Really looking forward to getting back to the Amex. Gutted that I had to miss the owls game, would have loved to have joined in with the Great escape at the end, not the same watching on the box.

Cheers.

Clearly all lies and #FakeNews

It must be. I keep reading, after all, about how the money obsessed corporate Albion is not interested in the fans' needs or wishes.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Clearly all lies and #FakeNews

It must be. I keep reading, after all, about how the money obsessed corporate Albion is not interested in the fans' needs or wishes.

Indeed.
I found myself reading the mounting list of testimonials with increasing scepticism.
No club can be so universally praiseworthy nor fans be so fortunate.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I had ankle surgery 18 months ago. There was no way I was getting up to the WSU. I emailed Paul Barber who put me in contact with supporter services and I was rehoused in the SWC. I would recommend you go straight to supporter services tbh

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I was forced to give such a glowing testimonial. PB held one of my Sons captive until I gave the recommendation.

In all seriousness it makes me wonder what people have experienced before when you knock the Albion, and to be surprised when the club are trying to make money from the success WE are experiencing is incredible, wake up and smell the tea (although you'll need to pay in the 1901 now)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here