Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Headphones

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
I guess they must have, because it really is a decent cable now.

Yeah, got them at the airport recently.

I'm not saying it's the best cable ever, but it's way better than some I have had.

Are you listening at the back Senheisser?

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Bowes and Wilkins. I received a pair of headphones from this company as a Christmas gift last year, and like all over-ear headphones, I hated them. They're a Worthing-based company, and quite pricey but very good quality - like, super-quality. You could make me an offer if you'd like my pair for a better price (if such underhand advertising is permitted on here).

EDIT: The company didn't give me a pair of their headphones, my parents got them as a present for me - just to clarify :)

Last edited:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Just bought another pair of Bose QC20 in ear that are noise cancelling. Small to carry but amazing and probably better than the Bose on or over ear ones. Not cheap at £259 but you can get some second hand if lucky.

Itman-dan

Jul 19, 2011
Thanks for all the suggestions. I have a pair of in ear which I use for jogging and the gym. Just want a pair for home and about town for decent sound quality. I have a pair of beats at the mo (pre owned from my brother) and I feel like a dick walking around town.

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
£100 for headphones?! Stone me, I paid about £2.50 for mine, paying any more than that won't make the bands I listen to write better songs.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just bought another pair of Bose QC20 in ear that are noise cancelling. Small to carry but amazing and probably better than the Bose on or over ear ones. Not cheap at £259 but you can get some second hand if lucky.

Yeah well just don't lose them again on an away trip like last time, eh...........

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Save up for the Bose QuietComforts. A tad more expensive but so so worth it. I got some for my 50th , 7 years ago and have had great use out of them Spent £50mlast December on new batteries and earpads. Now as good as new. The latest version is, I am reliably told, even better.

You can also put them on with no music and drown out any familial noise with ear deafening silence.

Superb!!

TNBA

TTF
Tad expensive then ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here