Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should the team know....

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Think it is inevitable but hope they just concentrate on the job in hand and worry about ourselves.

The Huddersfield result shouldn't change the fact we should be out to win the remaining 5 games and go up as champions.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
They should have all kicked off at the same time, 3pm, with one game being on SS1 and the other on SS2 to keep a level playing field.
Bloody stupid to stagger them like this and keeps me up later too, bloody nerve.

HCxUK

Apr 18, 2014
Tell em. A Preston win or a draw will spur them on, as it means we can officially get promoted at home to Wigan. If Hudds win (which they really should), they know they have to win to avoid Hudds closing the gap.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
We kicked off first last weekend and put the pressure on so can't really complain about the possibility of roles being reversed this weekend

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
We only need to take of our own business and not worry about what others are up to.

We are in the driving seat and should just focus on winning each game as they come, the same mentality that got us to this position in the first place.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
As a player I'd avoid the results and leave it to the gaffer to inform us if he wanted to. Today a win is the only important thing to be focused on

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Today doesn't matter so much - and is a bonus - as on Monday Derby will beat Huddersfield, and Albion will win v Wigan anyway.

No pressure, so why not let them know the result.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I don't think they could not know. Put yourselves in their position - you would want to know, otherwise it will be on you mind through the game anyway. i can't see how they could avoid it in any case, the crowd will tell them one way or another.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's inevitable they will know, one way or another. Whatever the result, the important thing is concentrating on beating Wolves.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Think it is inevitable but hope they just concentrate on the job in hand and worry about ourselves.
I think in other games where this has happened, some players have known and some haven't. It's not part of the pre-match briefing, they'll all be concentrating on our game.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Matters not one jot.

This group of lads don't need much motivation to go out and try to win football matches. It's been drilled into them that they are the best

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here