Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Friend of the Albion, Enemy of the Albion.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Just seen the footage. On telly it looks like more old fashioned invading the Bournemouth end than a protest! Have a look at the footage

It wasn't invading the main Bournemouth end but the stand at the side, a small mob of their fans got up as close as they could and we're winding us up, they bit off more than they could chew when a few Albion fans went across the pitch to say hello!!
Some other BHA fans then came on to the pitch to protest.

raymondbriggs

Dec 21, 2008
on a snowman plough
It wasn't invading the main Bournemouth end but the stand at the side, a small mob of their fans got up as close as they could and we're winding us up, they bit off more than they could chew when a few Albion fans went across the pitch to say hello!!

O/K!!!, I knew before kick off we were going on the pitch.It was on ITV live,big time exposure for our anti Archer protests,we went earlier than I expected but we were primed and ready.No way did we go on to have a go at Bournemouth.We went on for publicity only.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If I get time, I will upload the whole of the Bournemouth match later on. For the moment, I'll take back what I said about raymondbriggs owing Mullery an apology.

Once it's all online, then we can all make a fair assessment. How does that sound?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
O/K!!!, I knew before kick off we were going on the pitch.It was on ITV live,big time exposure for our anti Archer protests,we went earlier than I expected but we were primed and ready.No way did we go on to have a go at Bournemouth.We went on for publicity only.

This is bullshite and you know it, I was there. A protest was planned but it kicked off before that happened.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The people who own Forfars are big Albion fans. Always have been. Just that they didnt think the ground should be at Falmer for various reasons. They were entitled to that opinion. Many shared it and well, I wish the ground was near Brighton station as well, but it wasn't possible.

If they had got their way there would be no Amex Stadium and therefore no Albion.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

That is exactly how I remember it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Have you Drunk it?
No wonder so many of us choose Hikers,choose Swan.I would have been Swanning it Saturday if only the rain had held off.I HAD TO SUFFER 5 PINTS OF ouse muck,Hophead would have been some consolation.

Hophead is ok but I prefer stronger beer. Hophead is like brown lager.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Friend - The North Stand Kollective Ultras

Enermy - The Holmesdale Fanatics Ultras

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Friend: withdean rocket man
Enemy: Elton John

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
The people who own Forfars are big Albion fans. Always have been. Just that they didnt think the ground should be at Falmer for various reasons. They were entitled to that opinion. Many shared it and well, I wish the ground was near Brighton station as well, but it wasn't possible.

It was the wife of the Forfars owner mainly, playing fast and loose with the local reputation of her husband's business. As you say, the actual owner was a season ticket holder throughout the Withdean years to now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here