Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Brexit

If there was a second Brexit referendum how would you vote?

• Total voters

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I can probably help you with this. All bilateral agreements are obtained by negociation. Each one dealt with by separate teams. Taking time. Which was, I think, part of [MENTION=409]Herr Tubthumper[/MENTION]'s point.

Well i already know bilateral agreements are obtained by negotiations, i was more interested in the statement "Take access to disease databases for example, these are obviously governed by rules and laws which you’d need to agree to as you’d expect. Unfortunately these are EU rules and laws which some don’t want to be governed by"
Do these bilateral agreements allow access to disease databases for non EU countries/regulators or do the bilateral agreements restrict access to EU disease databases.......i dont know the answer and i would genuinely like to know.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I already knew you were in the ignore brexit before it happens camp because we are fvcked trying to persuade people to rejoin that shower of crap.
Not sure why you felt the need to comment xx

I think it best to think carefully about whether or not you want children before you have vasectomy, yes it can be undone, in most cases, but why go through the pain and discomfort to do it, if you think there is a good possibility you will want to return yourself to a reproductively functional state?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Agreements would be the key word here.
Quite a lot of you have been saying that we should pay nothing, walk away and trade on WTO terms, no deal is better, etc.

Oh ffs grow up
Regulatory agreements regarding future infrastructure of areas outside of WTO trade will eventually be negotiated.
Try and learn to distinguish between the two and the stupid hyperbole we see surrounding the negotiations

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Yeh, OK. You were found out before by Alfred. Feel free to post your location ..... or maybe we could ask Bozza for your IP address ?

Really? No, Alfred the Chelsea fan was incorrect, he extrapolated one fact to make up a few others, and you have shown you are gullible. My location for what it’s worth is London, has been for nearly three decades, then Hove before that, then New Zealand and the Solomon Islands.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I think it best to think carefully about whether or not you want children before you have vasectomy, yes it can be undone, in most cases, but why go through the pain and discomfort to do it, if you think there is a good possibility you will want to return yourself to a reproductively functional state?

Have you considered having a w##k?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
:laugh:
"Amost declared war" ?
Perhaps you could share what she has said, written or even done that led you to your conclusion she "Almost declared war"
Would hate to think it was just rubbish you had invented to fill up the gaps in your clown head.

I await your comprehensive list of almost declaring war
I am referring to all that "bloody difficult woman" crap and the walking away with no deal rhetoric.
I realise you are not as intelligent as you like to think you are, we all do but please, even you must realise I didn't mean she had literally declared war on the EU.
But thank you for more early morning round-ups. I assume by your general, grumpy, argumentative aggressive demeanour that you are hungover again. Always amusing.

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Oh ffs grow up
Regulatory agreements regarding future infrastructure of areas outside of WTO trade will eventually be negotiated.
Try and learn to distinguish between the two and the stupid hyperbole we see surrounding the negotiations

When is eventually?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Well i already know bilateral agreements are obtained by negotiations, i was more interested in the statement "Take access to disease databases for example, these are obviously governed by rules and laws which you’d need to agree to as you’d expect. Unfortunately these are EU rules and laws which some don’t want to be governed by"
Do these bilateral agreements allow access to disease databases for non EU countries/regulators or do the bilateral agreements restrict access to EU disease databases.......i dont know the answer and i would genuinely like to know.

OK I think I understand your question. Basically if a country outside the EU has a bilateral agreement with the EU this allows the non EU nation to have, for example, access to a data base. It does not allow other non EU nations the same access (the have to negociate thgat for themselves - unless they are part of a bloc). Nor does it allow the non EU nation access to other data bases not covered in the agrement. Nor does it allow the EU to have quid pro quo rights - although obtaining such rights may be part of the agreement. In other words, any deal betwen two parties can be anything the two parties want, providing the two parties agree, and providing the outcome fits comfortably with existant agreements either of the parties may have with other parties.

For example, if the Switzerland and France wanted to cook up a deal over the importation of snow, this would have to take account of existant deals on snow that France may have with Germany. However, Switzerland would not negociate with France over snow, thy would negociate with the EU as a bloc......

Hmmmm....

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am referring to all that "bloody difficult woman" crap and the walking away with no deal rhetoric.
I realise you are not as intelligent as you like to think you are, we all do but please, even you must realise I didn't mean she had literally declared war on the EU.
But thank you for more early morning round-ups. Always amusing.

Oddly enough if you understood written English i never said you meant she had literally declared war on the EU, you obviously have problems with interpreting what is written
I was very clear "Almost declared war" which is what you wrote.

Its good to know though you thought May saying "bloody difficult woman" and her being prepared to say no deal if the deal presented was not in the interests of the country constituted almost declaring war

what did your other panties die of?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Oddly enough if you understood written English i never said you meant she had literally declared war on the EU, you obviously have problems with interpreting what is written
I was very clear "Almost declared war" which is what you wrote.

Its good to know though you thought May saying "bloody difficult woman" and her being prepared to say no deal if the deal presented was not in the interests of the country constituted almost declaring war

what did your other panties die of?

You're a silly, aggressive, twit. And you take yourself way too seriously. Life's too short, putting you on ignore.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
OK I think I understand your question. Basically if a country outside the EU has a bilateral agreement with the EU this allows the non EU nation to have, for example, access to a data base. It does not allow other non EU nations the same access (the have to negociate thgat for themselves - unless they are part of a bloc). Nor does it allow the non EU nation access to other data bases not covered in the agrement. Nor does it allow the EU to have quid pro quo rights - although obtaining such rights may be part of the agreement. In other words, any deal betwen two parties can be anything the two parties want, providing the two parties agree, and providing the outcome fits comfortably with existant agreements either of the parties may have with other parties.

For example, if the Switzerland and France wanted to cook up a deal over the importation of snow, this would have to take account of existant deals on snow that France may have with Germany. However, Switzerland would not negociate with France over snow, thy would negociate with the EU as a bloc......

Hmmmm....

I know this, so does everyone.But i think you are missing the question
in the specifics of bilateral agreements between the EMA and the other non EU regulatory bodies in the field of medicine what is the data access to disease databases? These are not EU/Third country trade agreements these are bilateral agreements between regulatory bodies specific to the field in question
Is this data access enhanced by these agreements or do these agreements restrict the access to the data?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Why would we need to consult the mickey-mouse disease database?All the data from around the world is on the WORLD Health Organisation's database.I understand we have been a member for some years now.Or do the EU have strange diseases that nobody else has?Wouldn't surprise me.

disease.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here