Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Club Shop in Worthing?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
You ACTUALLY sent your sister in law round there to help resolve a debate you are having on an internet messageboard ?? :lolol:

I phoned and asked her to look when she next went to Tesco which is most days and she said that she was going ina few minutes. She then phoned me back on her return to confirm where it is going.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I phoned and asked her to look when she next went to Tesco which is most days and she said that she was going ina few minutes. She then phoned me back on her return to confirm where it is going.

Well, you originally said you phoned her up and asked her to GO AND CHECK, which very much read as you sending her on a little factfinding mission for you. I love that she phoned you back and reported her findings so promptly. :lolol:

"Why did you want to know ?"
"I'm talking to a Giraffe on the internet. He doesn't believe its there, I want to prove him wrong"
"......oh"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Knowing that she goes to Tesco everyday and usuaully after the school finishes and her grandchildren tell her what they want for dinner so she goes to get it.

Would it not be easier for Grandma to get a weekly shop in, rather than trooping off round there every day ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Would it not be easier for Grandma to get a weekly shop in, rather than trooping off round there every day ?

Thats her choice but we say tthe same as she has 3 freezers full of food that never gets used but as she says they are an emergency supply but she prefers fresh bread and veg daily. As I say its her choice not mine though.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Thats her choice but we say tthe same as she has 3 freezers full of food that never gets used but as she says they are an emergency supply but she prefers fresh bread and veg daily. As I say its her choice not mine though.

Sounds like a dull sandwich if you ask me.

So, back on topic, sounds like it IS in progress, behind the mural, behind the disposable BBQs.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Newsflash: my wife saw two people dressed in Brighton gear coming away from Tescos the other day. I assume she doesn't just mean a couple of lads in kits.

Arrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

_79602143_79602139.jpg

Next you'll be telling us your wife saw two people dressed in Albion clobber coming out of Morrison the other day!

Shiver me fvcking timbers!! Arrrrgggggghhhhhhh!

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Sounds like a dull sandwich if you ask me.

So, back on topic, sounds like it IS in progress, behind the mural, behind the disposable BBQs.

Well if you'd get on and buy those bloody BBQs then maybe we could see it !

Or the Muriel at least

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Shiver me timbers BG. Does she defrost them on a rotating basis?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Well if you'd get on and buy those bloody BBQs then maybe we could see it !

Or the Muriel at least

I'm currently in London, so can't help. I could contact BG's sister in-law to see if she's popping in later perhaps?

Papa Lazarou

Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Shirley if you rotate a freezer everything falls out?

Only if you rotate it on the horizontal axis... If you rotate it on the vertical, you're fine, unless you rotate it VERY fast and then centripetal force will be a problem.

WATFORD zero

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 10, 2003
Only if you rotate it on the horizontal axis... If you rotate it on the vertical, you're fine, unless you rotate it VERY fast and then centripetal force will be a problem.

Maybe you could tell her to rotate it slowly when you phone about the BBQs

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Guys - has anyone got a sister in law who could pop down at short notice? I was only gonna be on here for the next 42 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here