Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 15 points for £15 Stoke STH guests...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
combine-harvester-new-holland-cr1090-heavyweight-world-champion.jpg

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
It is assigned to the STH... I have just ordered four and had to pick the 'owners' from my F&F list.

It doesn't say they won't get the 15 points anywhere.
Did I get 15pts...?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"Rather than previously awarding you 1000 loyalty points you will be given priority by your status as
a season-ticket holder and you will then be credited points for the additional matches that you purchase and attend."

Clear as mud :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is this just a Stoke thing then ? I've already bought a guest Watford ticket for someone. Would be dead handy if that gave me a nice little legup on the STH points (the member points show as n/a on my account).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
2 guests per STH for this match now.

So someone who isn’t me can rack up 30 points for 30 quid? That’s a good deal and I, I mean someone who isn’t me, can stretch out over three seats. See, I said that top tier isn’t a closed shop.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
2 guests per STH for this match now.

https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2017/november/secure-your-half-price-stoke-city-tickets/

Brighton & Hove Albion season-ticket holders have just two days remaining to purchase one guest ticket at 50 per cent discount for Stoke City’s visit to the Amex on Monday 20th November.

Those supporters wishing to purchase a second guest ticket for the match, after their initial ticket at 50 per cent discount, will need to pay full price.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
So someone who isn’t me can rack up 30 points for 30 quid? That’s a good deal and I, I mean someone who isn’t me, can stretch out over three seats. See, I said that top tier isn’t a closed shop.

Even cheaper if you buy a kid's ticket and an adult in the discounted areas. Not that I am doing so but still.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
You don't get 15 points onto the season ticket points. I got 2 for some mates but it wont give me extra points.

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
Points don't get added until after the game and Mr Barber has checked whether or not you attended.

I wont be getting points added to my season ticket points tally. The only way you increase season ticket points is away games or home and away cup games.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Even cheaper if you buy a kid's ticket and an adult in the discounted areas. Not that I am doing so but still.

WOW. We’re so lucky to have Paul Barber as our CEO.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach

What is someone that isn't you going to do with said member points?

Is someone that isn't you going to cancel their season ticket and thus need the points just in case an away game reaches the 7th wave?

The red pepper kid

Dec 30, 2014
these points can be used to go to Huddersfield ! where all those that couldn't get to Bournemouth and moaned about it -will no doubt take the chance to pack out the away end !

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
You do not recieve loyalty points if you buy a guest ticket. I have done so on several occasions and can confirm I have never recieved points for them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here