Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Spurs away tickets

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
The club have just released an updated set of dates following a conversation with a concerned fan:

Little Jack and all members of BG's family: On Sale Mon 6th November
280+ Points: On Sale Tue 7 November,
254+ Points: On Sale Wed 8 November,
244+ Points: On Sale Thu 9 November,
233+ Points: On Sale Fri 10 November,
216+ Points: On Sale Mon 13 November,
198+ Points: On Sale Tue 14 November,
All STHs: On Sale Wed 15 November

They're only giving BG + family ONE day to purchase tickets? That seems very unfair on them. They should get at least a week.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
It's weird, I just don't fancy this one!? :shrug:

A league game...at Wembley...against Spurs...its all wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong. :wrong:

I'll try and get a ticket mind, but...meh... if I don't. Spurs fans are complete tools as well (including you MP if you're reading this!).

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Toying with this, but drove to Wembley recently for a different event due to bus replacements and was an absolute mare. What’s the best way to do Wembley for an evening game?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Toying with this, but drove to Wembley recently for a different event due to bus replacements and was an absolute mare. What’s the best way to do Wembley for an evening game?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Spoiler alert, if you catch the 00:05 train back from London it is a bus from Three Bridges to Brighton

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

I’m going to drive and use a justpark driveway a bit away from the ground. My Spurs STH colleague says it can take up to an hour to get on the tube after a game, so add that to then having to get across London on the Jubilee to get a train, then a bloody replacement bus somewhere en route, I’d rather be stuck in traffic in my car.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I’m going to drive and use a justpark driveway a bit away from the ground. My Spurs STH colleague says it can take up to an hour to get on the tube after a game, so add that to then having to get across London on the Jubilee to get a train, then a bloody replacement bus somewhere en route, I’d rather be stuck in traffic in my car.

It took me three hours each way for a minor event recently. My niece is a Spurs fan. It took her FIVE hours to drive for the Bournemouth match

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
It took me three hours each way for a minor event recently. My niece is a Spurs fan. It took her FIVE hours to drive for the Bournemouth match

Three hours each way I am ok with...........just......
Don’t think there is a ‘not shit’ option !

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Add me to the list of those who would consider the whole thing a bit m'eh even if I had the points, which I don't. Wembley is about as appealing as the clap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Simontheseagull

Eye from the sky
Jul 11, 2010
The Amex
P
I get that.

The Haribo Cup game against Bournemouth had more appeal to me than this one. Some games are just like that sometimes.

You must be capn'n Poldark and I claim my £10 reward. You are clearly a Harvester. Just be careful what you do with your scythe.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here