Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Swansea City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

seaford

Feb 8, 2007
4 points ahead of WA's target of averaging 1 point a game.
This result will keep the scum away tonight.
Come on Spurs tomorrow,

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

Screenshot from 2017-11-04 17-02-12.png

THAT looks good!

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We got lucky there, Swansea were terrible and we were also shite in the 2nd half. Hey ho, good to win when the performance is not good.

If we acquire a quality finisher or two in January, to put away the chances the likes of Izzy aren’t tucking away, will turn us into the complete team.

I wonder what Bloom/Winstanley have up their sleeve?

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
It was interesting to see Tammy Abrahams reaction at the end of the game on BBC TV, looking down shaking is head .... I guess he might have been thinking why did I pick this sh*te....

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes
Recruitment team let us down, Murray is too old and slow, no-one up front, Barber out, gonna get pasted every week, blah blah blah. Dry those sheets all you Pamper wearing nay sayers. The Albion are back!

:albion2:

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th 8th
:cool:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Great stuff. Did I really hear the commentator say that this was our first back-to-back win in the top flight in our history? Did he just mean Premier League? Surely we must have won two in a row sometime in our four previous years?

Well as we didn't actually win our previous game, I'm not sure how it could be our first back-to-back win :lolol:

Just thought - did he maybe say first back-to-back AWAY wins?

D

Deleted member 2719

Possibly, we out played Everton & Southampton and on a luckier day would've taken all 3 points.

We compete well in all of our fixtures and although Swansea had a late surge it would've been harsh to see a draw

We have to take it 3 points against a lower half team away is fantastic, i just wished we had had even one shot on goal in the last 45mins! Especially as they hit the bar 2nd half!

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
We got lucky there, Swansea were terrible and we were also shite in the 2nd half. Hey ho, good to win when the performance is not good.

This. A fantastic win, but I really thought we were going to let Swansea back in in the second half - thankfully, they were truly awful and delivered some stunningly poor set pieces.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Great result. My only concern was the defend what we hold attitude in the 2nd half, which almost came unstuck with that shot that hit the bar.

Swansea were poor, and a 2nd goal would have made the last 20 mins more comfortable if we had gone for it a bit more.

Coxovi

NSC Patron
Nov 5, 2011
Suisse
4 games unbeaten, getting away wins without playing out of our skins and enjoying this far more than ever expected.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here