Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just a reminder

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
So true mate, I'll give the FLA my time of day on the 7th as I feel they are trying to make a point about the problems we have in this country and if they do turn out to be a bunch of thugs then I'll walk away but at least I didn't have a blinkered view like some on here,

Blinkered view of what ?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I will be walking with the FLA and the vets on the 7th !

I'm not sure how many vets will be turning up after one of their most respected charities debugged the event and who is behind it and then pulled out.

https://walkingwiththewounded.org.uk/
http://www.standuptoracism.org.uk/major-charity-pulls-working-football-lads-alliance/

Would you consider spending your day fundraising for Walking With The Wounded instead of joining the 'lads' on the march? What would do more good?

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Anything to do with Brits against things will always get a big thumbs down on here because it's full of liberals....Christ most on here would probably cheer on isis if it was an all out war:lolol:

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Blinkered view of what ?
About what's going on in this country and why Isis are recruiting here faster than anywhere???
I would immediately deport the ones on the watch list who have dual nationality and the rest born here need to be eradicated as prison helps nobody let's be frank,but you liberals believe a different way is best and that's to protect these types:)

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
10,000 marched last time and growing

reminds me of the quote

“If one person tells you you're a horse , they are crazy. If three people tell you you're a horse, There's conspiracy afoot. If ten people tell you you're a horse,it's time to buy a saddle”

Even in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
About what's going on in this country and why Isis are recruiting here faster than anywhere???
I would immediately deport the ones on the watch list who have dual nationality and the rest born here need to be eradicated as prison helps nobody let's be frank,but you liberals believe a different way is best and that's to protect these types:)

How do we eradicate them ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Anything to do with Brits against things will always get a big thumbs down on here because it's full of liberals....Christ most on here would probably cheer on isis if it was an all out war:lolol:

Don't be such a cock.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ok let’s get this straight:

Football fans are getting together to march against all forms of extremism.

People on here are in some way opposing this, saying it’s far right, EDL, racism etc.

But at the end of the day, I would like to think, every person who has ever posted on this forum is against the extremists that have caused terror in our country recently. We are all football fans, a common theme across the country, so why can’t we all unite together and stand up against these idiots !! We all support different teams but are all united as one !! We aren’t racists and drunken loons, we are football fans are together as one !!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
So true mate, I'll give the FLA my time of day on the 7th as I feel they are trying to make a point about the problems we have in this country and if they do turn out to be a bunch of thugs then I'll walk away but at least I didn't have a blinkered view like some on here,
Out of interest did you March against the Iraq war? I did, Not that it did much good. Let's hope this one is more successful.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

People on here are in some way opposing this, saying it’s far right, EDL, racism etc.

But at the end of the day, I would like to think, every person who has ever posted on this forum is against the extremists that have caused terror in our country recently. We are all football fans, a common theme across the country, so why can’t we all unite together and stand up against these idiots !! We all support different teams but are all united as one !! We aren’t racists and drunken loons, we are football fans are together as one !!
You're right it sounds like a good idea in principle. I think what people are concerned about is the subtext of these kind of groups. Remains to be seen I suppose.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
You're right it sounds like a good idea in principle. I think what people are concerned about is the subtext of these kind of groups. Remains to be seen I suppose.

A march has already taken place in June, nearly 10,000 football fans marched from St. Paul’s to London Bridge, not one arrest ! No drunken England chanting, no flags, no drinking just a peaceful march which ended with teams laying wreaths on London Bridge paying their respects that those who died in the attack.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
A march has already taken place in June, nearly 10,000 football fans marched from St. Paul’s to London Bridge, not one arrest ! No drunken England chanting, no flags, no drinking just a peaceful march which ended with teams laying wreaths on London Bridge paying their respects that those who died in the attack.
Fair play mate,

Lets home the indoor bowls squad (IBS) don't turn up to have a pop at the marchers?

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
does anyone know what time it starts and where is it starting from and where it's ending up. Had heard it was in Park Lane

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here