Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Parade From Start to Finish, in Photos.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Great pictures - did you take them all yourself? If so how did you keep ahead of the parade whilst taking the photos?

Also I noticed how many seagulls managed to get into the shots - shouldn't be surprised being Brighton mind. Also was quite surprised how tall the blocks of flats are in the Marina shots. They're still to build the 40 storey tower.

Last edited:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Great pictures - did you take them all yourself? If so how did you keep ahead of the parade whilst taking the photos?

Also I noticed how many seagulls managed to get into the shots - shouldn't be surprised being Brighton mind. Also was quite surprised how tall the blocks of flats are in the Marina shots. They're still to build ghe 40 storey tower.

Thank you. Yes, all my own work. I just snapped away, walking swiftly along the route until the buses caught up and kept doing that. The idea was to get as many landmarks in to the photos, like the piers, the i360, Metropole Hotel, bandstand etc as I could.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Thank you. Yes, all my own work. I just snapped away, walking swiftly along the route until the buses caught up and kept doing that. The idea was to get as many landmarks in to the photos, like the piers, the i360, Metropole Hotel, bandstand etc as I could.

Great work and great stamina to keep ahead of the parade - thanks for posting. :thumbsup:

Lurker

56 years and counting ...
Mar 8, 2010
West Midlands
Thanks for posting, excellent pics.

I was at the start, like you, and I also walked along with the bus for a while, and as a result I've spotted myself and my wife and daughter in at least 3 of your pics!
You have my full permission to publish!!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Attachments

• Sidwell Seagull.jpg
    Sidwell Seagull.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 861

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Great pictures [MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION]. Thank you for posting.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills