Southwick
Not me sir.

Jack Straw is the man you're after

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Not me sir.

Jack Straw is the man you're after
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] what happened? [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] do you still have online pictorials anywhere?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
[MENTION=259]Jack Straw[/MENTION] what happened? [MENTION=23]Everest[/MENTION] do you still have online pictorials anywhere?

All the photos I have are on hard drive

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Please see link at bottom of any of my posts, to take you to my Flickr page with the complete build of the Amex.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Please see link at bottom of any of my posts, to take you to my Flickr page with the complete build of the Amex.

I remember going up there regularly as they were excavating the site and asking myself "How the f*cK are they going to fit a 30,000 seat stadium in that tiny piece of land"?

Massive respect to Dick Knight, Martin Perry and their team for having the vision!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
bha-erection.png

:laugh:

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I was living in Guildford for around three months Oct 2010 to Jan 2011 and regularly went to the library to check on the webcam and progress.

Once I was back in Brighton I made several visits to the site to see being finished.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was living in Guildford for around three months Oct 2010 to Jan 2011 and regularly went to the library to check on the webcam and progress.

Once I was back in Brighton I made several visits to the site to see being finished.
Those were the days. Those pictures on the webcam and the updates from Everest and co were fantastic appetisers for the stadium opening. I took my kids along several times to look from the outside. Once I blagged our way in through the help of a kindly steward and later on managed to sneak in pitch side when it was almost completed. Got a right shouting at for that one. 😊

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea

blimey this takes you bak

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005