Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russian cowards

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
cant find it atm. Those that don't believe French police are out of order to English fans. Search the video French police don't want you to see. After seeing around 20/30 police batter a fan curled up on the ground with batons. Ya begin to see what English are up against.
Also agree 90% England fans would run away from Russians but we would have an element there that wont.

Have to take your word for it that its an England fan.
What leads you to believe it is?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You mean that video taken during the Paris Riots 2 years ago that internet land has decided was actually taken a few days ago?

anyone with half a brain tumbled that one ....the footage of the russians steaming the cafe strip in in marseilles has been removed from all servers here ...perhaps you can find it...?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Feel free just to view the pictures.

you are such a contrary bell end ...honestly...did you actually watch the game ......?? and the closing stages ....you may not embrace the english piss head , loud , hoolie culture but steaming in like that is another level.....not seen from ourlot since the 80's......tell me i'm wrong and i'll call you a fuk whitt............but hold on ...no no hold on .....were you in marseilles in 98...??

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
you are such a contrary bell end ...honestly...did you actually watch the game ......?? and the closing stages ....you may not embrace the english piss head , loud , hoolie culture but steaming in like that is another level.....not seen from ourlot since the 80's......tell me i'm wrong and i'll call you a fuk whitt............but hold on ...no no hold on .....were you in marseilles in 98...??

Ive posted a picture, that shows several elderly men in it 'steaming' into the England fans. Thats all ive said, and it doest look like the same organised mob in the center. No, I was not in Marseille in 98. How that is relevant to the picture I posted is unknown to me

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Ive posted a picture, that shows several elderly men in it 'steaming' into the England fans. Thats all ive said, and it doest look like the same organised mob in the center. No, I was not in Marseille in 98. How that is relevant to the picture I posted is unknown to me

elderly...?? really......you now have zero credibility from me....obviously you didn't watch the game and are unable to use the internet other than when it suits you ...ta ta .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Following the Paris attacks in November, I would imagine the French OB have quite a bit on their plate.
Looking at the pictures on the BBC of the Russians attacking the England fans in the Stadium. That didnt look like a firm of 'ultras'
Several of them looked quite old, there were some 'lads' among them, but, didnt look like a firm like the mob in the square to me.

wtf.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic

What are you not understanding?
Obviously, my life is ruined losing crediblity with you.
In the picture ive posted from the BBC, its fairly clear. Maybe your laptops is ****ed?
Im also a bit mystified about asking me if I was i Marseille in 98 in connection with this picture.

Last edited:

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
[tweet]742256350424641536[/tweet]

"I do not see anything terrible in fighting fans . On the contrary , well done , our guys . Keep it up!"

That, from a Russian MP. Wow. Just wow.

I do agree, but didnt Tory Alan Clark MP for Chelsea and Kensington back in the day say something regarding our own hooligans back in the 80's, more in the vein of they showed English spirit, or something similar.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
What are you not understanding?
Obviously, my life is ruined losing crediblity with you.
In the picture ive posted from the BBC, its fairly clear. Maybe your laptops is ****ed?
Im also a bit mystified about asking me if I was i Marseille in 98 in connection with this picture.

that is and never was an england fan ...that is ukraine cops giving it to their own ....crebidebidility ....ohw do **** off...!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I do agree, but didnt Tory Alan Clark MP for Chelsea and Kensington back in the day say something regarding our own hooligans back in the 80's, more in the vein of they showed English spirit, or something similar.

Dunno.

It doesn't make the remarks of Lebedev any less idiotic though. I mean Christ up a stick, a senior Russian government minister publically lauding and endorsing the sickening violence of the Russian fans at the weekend. It simply defies belief.

That is one seriously f**cked up country, from top to bottom. Their sportsmen and women are state-sponsored drug cheats, their fans are neo-Nazi racist hooligan thugs, and their government is a rats nest of corruption which has also managed to buy the next World Cup.

Its a nation of scumbags. I've been unfortunate enough to encounter them myself abroad on a few occasions, Russians are just vile.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Dunno.

It doesn't make the remarks of Lebedev any less idiotic though. I mean Christ up a stick, a senior Russian government minister publically lauding and endorsing the sickening violence of the Russian fans at the weekend. It simply defies belief.

That is one seriously f**cked up country, from top to bottom. Their sportsmen and women are state-sponsored drug cheats, their fans are neo-Nazi racist hooligan thugs, and their government is a rats nest of corruption which has also managed to buy the next World Cup.

Its a nation of scumbags. I've been unfortunate enough to encounter them myself abroad on a few occasions, Russians are just vile.

Its in a different context than the Russian fella and lends itself quite well to some of the aggro going on at the moment in France.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/clark-praises-spirit-of-english-hooligans-1165721.html

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
that is and never was an england fan ...that is ukraine cops giving it to their own ....crebidebidility ....ohw do **** off...!

Credibility?

Youre talking about a video that I commented on, asking if it was in fact an England fan, and what led them to believe it was?
Im having credibility issues with your comprehension skills. Maybe sit down and drink some Horlicks or something. You seem over excited and confused.
Any news on the Marseille 98 reference, and what connection there is with the picture I posted from the BBC?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
[MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] - might be wrong here Dave, but seem to recall you posting on here once, on a totally unrelated topic, that your bar was in a part of town where the bulk of your punters were Russian. If yes, what's the general consensus amongst your punters? Looking forward to a beer in your bar before the end of the year btw :cheers:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Dunno.

at least someones gonna call a spade a spade ffs...!!

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
[MENTION=14574]daveinprague[/MENTION] - might be wrong here Dave, but seem to recall you posting on here once, on a totally unrelated topic, that your bar was in a part of town where the bulk of your punters were Russian. If yes, what's the general consensus amongst your punters?

Our customers are Ukranian. They mostly hate the Russians, although they seem to share a similar violent outlook. They love fighting. Seriously enjoy it. They are probably impressed by it. I will ask the sane ones that I know.

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
Dunno.

I've worked in Russia on multiple occasions, and my dislike grows greater with every visit. The overt unfriendliness/hostility begins at the visa application centre in London, and gets progressively worse from that point on. I'm lucky in that I always have an interpreter on hand when I'm there, otherwise the impenetrability of the spoken language (and Cyrillic alphabet), combined with the attitude of much of the local population, would make it unbearable.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Credibility?

Youre talking about a video that I commented on, asking if it was in fact an England fan, and what led them to believe it was?
Im having credibility issues with your comprehension skills. Maybe sit down and drink some Horlicks or something. You seem over excited and confused.
Any news on the Marseille 98 reference, and what connection there is with the picture I posted from the BBC?

**** off you patronising prick .....english fans are vilified wherever we go .....spend a ****in fortune until the local hoteliers wanna lock up.....only difference was this time they locked up in the middle of the day on the orders of the police and then it was on for young and old.....no bother in south africa ...no bother in brazil......why would that be then ...plenty of beer and cheap charlie to be had ....thick ****..! proper ****in thick and all ...the worst kind.........a fool believes what he sees on the telly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here