sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Pastafarian a corker of a chap

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Who of the 'Original Clique' still post? As well as the ones mentioned above, I remember Dick Knight's Mum, Lush and Simster. What became of Barnet Seagull?

He's probably still wearing his yellow fleece jacket.

Happy memories of trips to The Mitre Inn at Barnet with NSC friends come flooding back.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I had that 'Hart's Shirt' in the back of my car, once. Although not in the biblical sense.

Met most of the 'original clique' back in the day (I was simply known as Kev then, and was one of the mods)... they all seemed decent enough!

Yeah [MENTION=325]hart's shirt[/MENTION] - Barnet and his yellow fleece jacket! Quite a funny fella on here, if my memory serves me right.

D

Deleted User X18H

@drnotthenineoclocknews for me and @barreloffun

Last edited:

Ken Livingstone Seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Maui, Hawaii
Who of the 'Original Clique' still post? As well as the ones mentioned above, I remember Dick Knight's Mum, Lush and Simster. What became of Barnet Seagull?

Good call Kev, Man Of Harveys posts now and then but all too rarely. Another top bloke.

I suspect that it was shortly after the classic Lunchtime Sandwich thread and the original FG's moniker of "Barntit Seagull" that caused the Fleeced One to come to his senses and scarper. Oh and that nice Dr. Tackle came close to saving my seriously Pneumonic life once.
:cheers:

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
I can't be bothered to trawl through 16 pages looking for my name, so I'd just like to jump straight to the point and thank all of you who nominated me! :thumbsup:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Steward433 was a nice chap and now works at the goldstone retail park in one of the shops

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Although no longer on here much now Brett Mendoza has to be shortlisted for all he has done for others over the years

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Where do I go to pick up my Award? oh and when? thanks for the 22,764 votes, I think I deserved it, I am without doubt the nicest person on NSC, ask [MENTION=16843]Hillian1[/MENTION] he will confirm this, he even thinks I am a special tool....:kiss:

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Alfred Mizen always has a kind word to say about everyone and seems a jolly decent happy chappy full of praise for mankind.

Nothing like that Bushy bloke from inner city Haywards Heath.

From page 4 post 36. 14 thumbs up. The soft toy, golliwog, loving Bushy must be up there despite the name change.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here