Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tea & Coffee Making Facilities

Poyningsgull

Apr 12, 2007
No as wife needs her 2 or 3 cups in the morning in peace and quiet to set her up for the day. Having said that she always packs a travel kettle 2 mugs and teabags in the boot of the car or hold luggage just in case.

Ditto, but I have to admit a cuppa in bed in the morning hits the spot. We have had a teasmade for 40 years (not the same one)

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Always thought it was common knowledge not to use kettles in hotels due to what some dirty *******s do.

Don't even get me started on remote controls for TVs , just try a uv light on one, go onI dare you.

D

Deleted member 2719

No, not by choice it is an essential with a bed and bog.

I recently got booked into a 4* Hotel and they had no tea and coffee facility, just walnut furniture and frigging arm chairs getting in the way!!

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Considering how many people wizz in hotel kettles i would tell her to bring the ones in from the car as a matter of urgency.

How very pointless?
a) kettle is usually no more than a handful of steps from the toilet - why would you? If the karzie is busy, surley the wash basin is a better option if needs must?
b) and subsequent use of kettle will be boiled - thus removing any impurities in said wizz
c) wizzer will never know who their "victim" is
d) wizzer will never see results of said wizz - to get the chuckle hit

So I really can't see what purpose wizzig in the kettle of a hotel room actually serves - perhaps a poll on NSC for wizzers in hotel kettles to identify themselves ....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here