Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Surely Palace can't... 16/17

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Can someone remind me, wasn't there a January transfer window recently where Palace bought something like 10 players using a similar scatter-gun technique?

And another Palace-related transfer story, was it Nicklas Bendtner that was going to sign for them, got to the training ground and took one look at it and turned round again?

Spot on yes. It was under Hollloway I believe and he got sacked soon after as it didn't work. When Holloway left Palace he did say he was pleased to leave because he didn't feel right spending so much money that was owed to St John's Ambulance & local charities etc.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Could be right. I don't think any BHA fans are expecting palace to REALLY go down - they've spent far too much money on that squad and have a ridiculous wage bill - they just can't go down. Everyone on this thread has looked at the next 4 fixtures and realised palace will comfortably win 3 or 4 of them and be out of trouble. There's no pressure on them after these 3/4 wins.

Would be good if this post can be rubbed in your face at a later date. And I expect you will take it with a smile on your face.

I'll say no more for fear of jinxing it

matbha

Apr 13, 2014
You are avoiding the question, how much did bha lose last year and how much did we lose.

We lost loads ,if you go down you wont come up again we have a fantastic ground training ground,you have none of this ,your ground is a wreck the yanks will **** off with their T shirt cannons ,said this before you will never get a new ground

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ward should be off for a nasty hit to the face.

Assume the review panel, or whatever they are called, will take a look and do the right thing.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
How fantastic it would be if Swansea, Middlesborough, Watford, Leicester, Sunderland and Bournemouth all manage to win tonight...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bournemouth are incredibly ordinary. No sign of that high tempo game that I associate with them.

Despite that, they've missed a couple of sitters and could be in front.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Chris Benteke :wanker:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here