Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

0/T Where do you stand on these conspiracies?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
1) Diana being killed by government forces because she was pregnant by Al Fayed and becoming a loose cannon?
2) The Moon landings faked in Nevada at the now top secret and impenetrable Area 51?
3) Hove resident Peter Falconio being murdered by partner and Hove resident Joanne Lees?
4) Talksport DJ Mike Dickin being murdered by government forces for being too out spoken about No 1?
5) Yorkshire Ripper Peter Sutcliffe being a copy cat killer and only being responsible for a few of the murders? With a Irishman well known to the Police having committed at least 8.
6) The Bush administration being responsible for the 9/11 attacks? Bearing in mind the revelation that the Kennedy administration conceived a plan to crash a plane carrying American students ,that they were going to suggest was supposedly shot down by Cuban forces in order to justify overthrowing Castro
7) The Nobles burnt down the West Pier?
8) Both David Duckenfield and Andy Hill are , or have been, protected from prosecution by the masonic society.

1) Rubbish
2) Rubbish
3) I recognise the name but that's about it so hard to just say 'Rubbish', just assuming it is for now
4) Rubbish
5) Rubbish
6) Big stinking sacks of rubbish
7) Does this count as a conspiracy theory?
8) See 3.

Whilst I find conspiracy theories interesting to read through, I've yet to hear any that don't require a leap in logic (size varies) to connect dots together and make it plausible to anyone but the believers.

Often pointing that out (in a conversational tone) tends to lead to the normal accusations of 'sheep' and whatnot, which I just find baffling. And irritating.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Just a thought but is there an example of a conspiracy theory that has been unequivocally proven?

There were many people who thought that the Guildford Four, Birmingham Six and Maguire Seven were kept in jail long after it was accepted that they were innocent as the government was fearful of the implications of what it meant for how police forces operated.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Out of all of the above rather surprised that the death of Dr David Kelly has not been mentioned or is that already accepted as a Government murder ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Out of all of the above rather surprised that the death of Dr David Kelly has not been mentioned or is that already accepted as a Government murder ?

...only by Norman Baker.

A more likely candidate is the spook who died by locking himself inside his own overnight bag. The weirdest 'suicide' ever

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
...only by Norman Baker.

A more likely candidate is the spook who died by locking himself inside his own overnight bag. The weirdest 'suicide' ever
Ah, that is one of the few (if not only) that just doesn't make sense to me.

It makes absolutely no sense.

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
I would think the most likely landing (instead of the moon) would be on the Ascension island. I have been here and 1 side of the island is volcanic rock. It looks identical to the moon landscape. The other side of the island is a NASA base where the "great leap for mankind" speech was broadcast to.. and then sent out for the rest of the world to hear. Am not saying I believe in the conspiracy but just adding a thought to a fact.. @2+2=5.com

D

Deleted User X18H

Forgot one.
David Shayler former MI 5 Operative who sold secrets to the Daily Mail.

Shayler was a Middlesborough fan and was on the run abroad in 1997.

It was suggested that the Boro V Chesterfield FA Cup Semi-Final was in some way fixed to so as to intice Shayler back to the UK to watch Boro in the Final.
Could account for Chesterfield's infamous disallowed third at 2-0.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Forgot one.
David Shayler former MI 5 Operative who sold secrets to the Daily Mail.

Shayler was a Middlesborough fan and was on the run abroad in 1997.

It was suggested that the Boro V Chesterfield FA Cup Semi-Final was in some way fixed to so as to intice Shayler back to the UK to watch Boro in the Final.
Could account for Chesterfield's infamous disallowed third at 2-0.

Well that one is total bollocks. The semi-final was in April 1997 and Shayler didn't pass any details to the Mail until 24 August 1997 and his arrest wasn't sought until a week after that. He couldn't have been enticed back before he'd actually gone into hiding.

Surely a journalist like you could research the basic facts of the story ...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
I'm no 'tin foiler' but no one can deny the complete collapse of Building 7 on 9/11 is certainly 'curious'.

Also only three inconclusive frames from one security camera of the plane that hit the Pentagon being the only thing we've ever been allowed to see from the most heavily surveilled (is that a word?) building in the world. Again, curious.

The whole thing being a government idea seems far fetched but these two bits certainly are eyebrow raisers... oh and Paul McCartney was replaced in 1965!!!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I'm no 'tin foiler' but no one can deny the complete collapse of Building 7 on 9/11 is certainly 'curious'.

there's nothing curious except why people wont accept the building was on fire and collapsed after structural integrity of the steals gave way. the building didnt fall at free fall speed and did fall according to where the fire was worse, despite videos showing both these things while saying otherwise. there is one mis-interpreted comment saying to "pull" the building taken to imply a demolition (which isnt done with detonation anyway but literally pulling down a building), and dozens of emergency worker testemony that they couldnt fight the fires and where "pulled out".

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
On 9/11, the two post-WTC plane attacks IMHO appear to leave the most unanswered questions:

• 9:37 am – Hijackers aboard Flight 77 crash the plane into the western façade of the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., killing 59 aboard the plane and 125 military and civilian personnel inside the building.

Seems to be a substantial body of websites querying why there's no video of the impact, the plane seems to have hit the building with such force as to be vaporised while at the same time causing relatively little structural damage and loss of life on the ground.

• 10:07 am – After passengers and crew members aboard the hijacked Flight 93 contact friends and family and learn about the attacks in New York and Washington, they mount an attempt to retake the plane. In response, hijackers deliberately crash the plane into a field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, killing all 40 passengers and crew aboard.

Sorry, but reads just a BIT too much like a gung-ho B movie. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the the plane wasn't shot out of the sky by the USAF before it could reach its intended target. Bearing in mind the preceding plane-bombs, why would they NOT do that? Even our own RAF routinely 'shadow' flights where communications are not maintained. Presumably as a last resort, they'd be ordered to shoot them out of the sky in order to prevent a wider loss of life and property.

Last edited:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
On 9/11, the two post-WTC plane attacks IMHO appear to leave the most unanswered questions:

• 9:37 am – Hijackers aboard Flight 77 crash the plane into the western façade of the Pentagon in Washington, D.C., killing 59 aboard the plane and 125 military and civilian personnel inside the building.

Seems to be a substantial body of websites querying why there's no video of the impact, the plane seems to have hit the building with such force as to be vaporised while at the same time causing relatively little structural damage and loss of life on the ground.

• 10:07 am – After passengers and crew members aboard the hijacked Flight 93 contact friends and family and learn about the attacks in New York and Washington, they mount an attempt to retake the plane. In response, hijackers deliberately crash the plane into a field in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, killing all 40 passengers and crew aboard.

Sorry, but reads just a BIT too much like a gung-ho B movie. Wouldn't be at all surprised if the the plane wasn't shot out of the sky by the USAF before it could reach its intended target. Bearing in mind the preceding plane-bombs, why would they NOT do that? Even our own RAF routinely 'shadow' flights where communications are not maintained. Presumably as a last resort, they'd be ordered to shoot them out of the sky in order to prevent a wider loss of life and property.

The other thing to me on the Pentagon conspiracy and the lack of video evidence, the US were never really going to reveal to the world by releasing videos, the defence mechanisms in place of the building, be that Flight 77 being fired at from ground or air.

To me 9/11 happened because it was launched within the US not from outside. No conspiracy theory on it for me.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The other thing to me on the Pentagon conspiracy and the lack of video evidence, the US were never really going to reveal to the world by releasing videos, the defence mechanisms in place of the building, be that Flight 77 being fired at from ground or air.

To me 9/11 happened because it was launched within the US not from outside. No conspiracy theory on it for me.
Yep.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here