Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Crystal Palace are definitely staying up. Definitely.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Sadly Bozza, the history books will only tell the story of when Palace lost 1-0 away from home in the Premier League to Manchester City, current champions of England. Meanwhile the history books will record tomorrow's game between Championship Brighton & Hove Albion and Blackpool. Riveting stuff.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Shots on target - Man City 4, Palace 4. Final whistle blown with Palace mounting yet another attack, Ward and Chamakh having just missed sitters. Yeah, right!

You still lost. In fact I'd rather you scumbags lost every game like this and go down in the final game of the season by a single goal difference. Personally I think you were dead certs for the drop all the while you had the clown holloway in charge, sadly you now appear to have a chance of staying up as there are several equally as shit teams as Palace at the bottom.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Exactly , Pellegrini knew he could make 6 changes and rest players. Once they took the lead it was simply a case of taking it steady for the 3 points and treat it like a training ground exercise.

City brought on Kolarov for a forward, maybe they were trying a new defensive formation ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Paul merson (ssn) "Palace were absolutely superb and are putting alot of premiership players to shame ":whistle:

He's still on the sauce then. Sad to see.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
16 points is certainly a few more than many thought Palace would have at Xmas but still a long way to go before they are safe. They are being helped by how crap the teams around them are eg Fulham, Norwich, West Ham. Cardiff could be in the mire very soon too. Its a potential 6 pointer for Sunderland tonight.

Big Sam will be on his bike soon. Who would take the Cardiff job? Its critical who they appoint as managers. Pulis was a good appointment and maybe it was early enough in the season to make a difference, I'm not sure the others will be so lucky.

Looking at Hull in mid table tonight ok it is reward for them spending shrewdly ahead of this season - but thinking back just how close we got to them and how we played them off the park at the KC makes you wonder how we would have got on in the Prem if we had strengthened in a similar way?

All ifs and butts , i personally thought hull and cardiff were poor last season but fair dos to them they are flying atm . thev'e only lost once at home this season .

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Sadly Bozza, the history books will only tell the story of when Palace lost 1-0 away from home in the Premier League to Manchester City, current champions of England. Meanwhile the history books will record tomorrow's game between Championship Brighton & Hove Albion and Blackpool. Riveting stuff.

Current champions of England?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

You could just **** off and revel in this most glorious result* amongst your own sort you know.

(* a defeat against a reserve team)

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
You still lost. In fact I'd rather you scumbags lost every game like this and go down in the final game of the season by a single goal difference. Personally I think you were dead certs for the drop all the while you had the clown holloway in charge, sadly you now appear to have a chance of staying up as there are several equally as shit teams as Palace at the bottom.

Several shitter teams than Palace, yes. However, all of them have much better players than Brighton. Unfortunately for you, your wishes will not be granted as Pulis and Palace seem to be getting rather good at winning games.

In the words of Marouane Chamakh: "If you want to make some money, put a bet on Palace staying up this season"

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012

If there are 3 shit teams worse than us i will be delighted .

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Irrespective of the immaterial b......t, you get no points for possession or bad luck, so you still lost another game and if it continues you will be relegated.

Losing by the odd goal (or more) against the likes of Spurs , Man United , Stoke , Swansea , Southampton , Liverpool , Fulham , Arsenal , West Brom , Norwich , Chelsea , Newcastle and Man City still means the same yield of points , ZERO. Long may it continue into the second half of the season.

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
You could just **** off and revel in this most glorious result* amongst your own sort you know.

(* a defeat against a reserve team)

I would have expected your comebacks to be a little more intelligent and not something footsoldier would have wrote(with the help of spell checker).

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Several shitter teams than Palace, yes. However, all of them have much better players than Brighton. Unfortunately for you, your wishes will not be granted as Pulis and Palace seem to be getting rather good at winning games.

In the words of Marouane Chamakh: "If you want to make some money, put a bet on Palace staying up this season"

Maybe you will get more support on your own forum.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Losing by the odd goal (or more) against the likes of Spurs , Man United , Stoke , Swansea , Southampton , Liverpool , Fulham , Arsenal , West Brom , Norwich , Chelsea , Newcastle and Man City still means the same yield of points , ZERO. Long may it continue into the second half of the season.

You seem to be forgetting that as things stand, Palace are not in the relegation places. I sincerely hope that our present form continues because if it does, we'll stay up comfortably.

If you don't like it then ****k off back to your shithole muppet.

Are you 12? Or are you just bitter and jealous that Palace are lightyears ahead of you on the pitch?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here