Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clueless, Hopeless and Humiliated...Make the #*%$&#@ change Tony

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I was told* yesterday that Tony Bloom is currently in Australia. If this is true expect any new manager to be interviewed over Skype or for a seriously pissed off owner to have to do a 24 hour flight to sort out his football club. For Sami to go after this game we would need to have a plan in place for a caretaker as, to be honest, if it was Jones we'd be in even more shit. The delay getting quality players in the summer lost us six points. There's every chance the delay in binning the Finn is now going to cost us our place in the Championship.

*I don't know but I was told by someone I think is reliable.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Enough Tony. Get rid of him. And the woeful recruitment team. Damning five live verdict. So bad upfront they commented you wonder why brighton turned up. Nothing on target when I last looked with five mins to go.

What with goosey goosey gardner flapping around alongside the chickenshit KFC headless in our midfield and blanks Baldrick firing comedy upfront, I mean it's pure pantomime at BHA right now. What a mess. What an utter mess.Thrown the rebirth of the club away. We are just another piece of broken satellite junk spiralling out of control and heading to football's outer space. Merry ****ing Xmas Tony. Nice stadium mind.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Just been told one of the Bloom family is with Brighton fans on the train back from Derby. NOT Tony which would further confirm he's in his winter retreat. Under questioning they have stuck to the line that Hyypia is here to stay. Seriously, it is time to ramp it up on Friday in front of the cameras, the Hyypia Out chants start here.

smiler

Jan 12, 2006
Shoreham by Sea
Just been told one of the Bloom family is with Brighton fans on the train back from Derby. NOT Tony which would further confirm he's in his winter retreat. Under questioning they have stuck to the line that Hyypia is here to stay. Seriously, it is time to ramp it up on Friday in front of the cameras, the Hyypia Out chants start here.
TB ia not on his winter retreat his is sitting a couple of yards away from me on the 18 01 from Derby

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
TB ia not on his winter retreat his is sitting a couple of yards away from me on the 18 01 from Derby

Fair enough then. That sort of thing needs to be clear on here and happy to retract my earlier post as I can't edit it. I specifically received a message about "one of the Blooms" which tied in with something I'd heard researching some writing. Happy to be put right.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What was embarrassing was the way we set up and the team we fielded which was never capable of defending deep for 90 minutes (which is what we seemed intent on doing from the first whistle). At three down Sammi and Nathan saw what the fans had been saying from the minute the team was announced and changed it. We were still toothless but at least they took their foot off the gas........ Clueless. Inept. Baffling tactically. No leaders apparent on the pitch and precious little in terms of direction off it.
Bruno gave the clue......drop the loaners and play those who have a contract and a vested interest in turning it round. Maybe they're not as good (debatable) but at least they might care. Only Elliott Bennett and Darren Bent really escape criticism today - Texeira's confidence seems shot, Joe Bennett can't play the system (such as it is) Gardner hardly seems bothered............. We desperately need fighters to give us any chance of getting out of the mire.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here