Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] Surrey vs. Sussex - Kia Oval - Friday June 13th - Going to be Great!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It will be interesting to see if The Worlds Greatest Batsman can improve on his average of 24 in the IPL this season.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Tempting. Be good to put a few NSC faces to names too.

Is there draft cider available at The Oval and if so, which brand?

Tough journey home to Camden though. Too many stops on the Northern Line. :cheers:

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Draft cider is Stowford Press. Not a cider man myself but I think that's decent stuff.

Excitingly we've just confirmed the arrival of the Darkstar Hophead carts that were formerly situated around the Amex. They'll be making a one night only appearance for the Sussex game.

Gutted I'm working at it now!

BrianWade4

Aug 17, 2010
A nice bit of South London
Hi Everyone..

Long time reader, infrequent poster. WSU Season Ticket Holder, Shoreham resident – and I work in London at the Kia Oval Cricket Ground.

Given my love for NSC, I thought it would be good to chuck Bozza some cash to advertise the Surrey – Sussex NatWest T20 Blast game at the Kia Oval on Friday week (June 13th). Game starts at 6.30pm.

I know there are quite a lot of NSCers who work up in London who might fancy a few beers after work and it couldn’t be easier to get back south afterwards (Vauxhall – Clapham – Sussex).

The game itself will be very decent indeed. KP will be playing for Surrey and we’ll be keen to get one back on Sussex, especially after the extraordinary way we lost at Hove last month.

Appreciate it’s the Holland v. Spain that night but this is actual live sport, in a good stadium where you can drink AND watch the match at the same time!

Tickets are £22 for adults, £1 for U16s – and you can get Club Level (better seat, private bar) for £40.

Those feeling flush / with a work budget might also want to consider Raise the Roof, where you’re up on the Roof Terrace at the top of the OCS Stand, get four free drinks and as much BBQ as you can trouser. That’s £99+VAT.

All the above can be bought at kiaoval.com/tickets.

Happy to field any questions here / take dogs abuse for working for Surrey. Hopefully people won’t feel this is too annoying and take it in the spirit I intended, which is giving an advert to NSC and advertising to an audience I thought might be interested.

London resident, WSL season ticket holder. Going with 3 others. Will all be in Sussex / Albion gear. Went last year when Surrey won comfortably

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Only a few days away and the weather forecast is unanimously amazing for Friday night. Cracking the flags at a solid 26 degrees. What better Friday night could you ask for in conditions like that? [MENTION=189]Wozza[/MENTION] I now hope you'll consider Raise the Roof!

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Will be a fine evening, I'm sure.

But I'm now going to a gig. D'oh!

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Yeah, POTG is fine. Fiver more on the day though. You can also buy on the day and print at home to avoid queues.

Established1982

Jul 30, 2011
Just wanted to thank everyone for accepting the advert and remind anyone who's in London that it's going be the hottest day of the year, there's not a cloud in the sky over the Kia Oval and Surrey vs. Sussex will be an absolute belter.

Those of you who do come down, please let me know if you have a good night or not. Always trying to do better and looking for feedback....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here