Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Leeds Utd spending big after a 17 year break

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
To be fair, I think it's a significant improvement on last season's EVAPOR7 kits.
I am currently taking the piss out of every Wednesday [emoji23] fan I see about this garment.

As an aside, when I type Wednesday, my phone now offers [emoji23] as the next word.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Agreed. And what's more, by brilliant coincidence, 'Evapor8' when said out loud, sounds just like 'Evaporate' - which is quite cool.

It's amazing, isn't it? I bet they didn't see that coming all those years ago when EVAPOR1 came out.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Football clubs do some odd things in the name of retail - £99, they're going to be tricky to shift!

I guess the price tag comes with the privilege of wearing the shirt for the biggest team in European football!

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Indeed.
3ad354e0d99868f60efc02a6596065fe.jpg

Patrick Baladi (Neil from 'The Office') is there too..............

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I thought you may enjoy this post from a Leeds fan and response on a Derby board:-

"What a crap run of clubs Vydra has had. Watford/ West Brom/ Reading/ Derby. He's going to absolutely love playing in front of a packed out Elland Road"

"Packed out elland road? Has vydra got a time machine as well?"

Honestly, I don't understand fans of 'big' clubs giving it the Barry on other clubs forums, especially when they've done naff all for like EVER.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I thought you may enjoy this post from a Leeds fan and response on a Derby board:-

"What a crap run of clubs Vydra has had. Watford/ West Brom/ Reading/ Derby. He's going to absolutely love playing in front of a packed out Elland Road"

"Packed out elland road? Has vydra got a time machine as well?"

Honestly, I don't understand fans of 'big' clubs giving it the Barry on other clubs forums, especially when they've done naff all for like EVER.

Thought they were the best away fans we encountered 2 seasons ago to be fair. Certainly a lot better than those he’s payed in front of before.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here