Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] The Apprentice is back!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There's one from Brighton!

a6ed8891-84e4-44ca-8556-afe9bb9a1be7-1020x1020.jpeg

Going by the voice alone, he seems a bit posh.

Czechmate

Oct 5, 2011
Brno Czech Republic
Used to make me laugh that these people who were so so talented etc etc were begging for a £100k job, if you're that good...... Now, if their ideas and entrepreneurial skills are so good, why the need to beg for investment from AS?

Quite right , don't they have good jobs anyway ? , surely can't be out of work ? As you say if they are that good they could start their own business and make a lot more money doing it gradually like everyone else .

I have always thought , why not let the panel be in charge of the NHS for year , if they are as good as business people as they think they make out to be then we will all benefit but I doubt it somehow !

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Lets face it [MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION], The Apprentice is no more a 'Biznizz' show than Eastenders is an accruate portrayal of life in London. It's about seeing jumped up bell ends getting their comeuppance when S'ralan boots them out and watching them balls up an activity so easy your average primary schoold child could put on a better show.

The fact they sometimes make them work through the night is simply designed to put pressure on, make mistakes and ensure that most of the viewing public say 'You absolute Donkey, I could do better than that' Watching people cock things right up is much more entertaining than a show of brilliance. If all the candidates were top drawer we would have stopped watching it years ago.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Lets face it [MENTION=21996]Czechmate[/MENTION], The Apprentice is no more a 'Biznizz' show than Eastenders is an accruate portrayal of life in London. It's about seeing jumped up bell ends getting their comeuppance when S'ralan boots them out and watching them balls up an activity so easy your average primary schoold child could put on a better show.

The fact they sometimes make them work through the night is simply designed to put pressure on, make mistakes and ensure that most of the viewing public say 'You absolute Donkey, I could do better than that' Watching people cock things right up is much more entertaining than a show of brilliance. If all the candidates were top drawer we would have stopped watching it years ago.

It's not s'r Alan any more, it's lord bloody sugar! :)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'd imagine Lord Sugar will see it that way too, and think that this chap is WELL cool.

Absolutely. There's nothing Lord Sugar likes more than an achingly fashionable, cocky, twenty something with a cut-glass accent. He used to sell TV aerials out the back of a van, you know. Don't know if he's ever mentioned it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fundamental error ignoring the best seller, deserved to go

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Was certain that bird had screwed it for the girls

The thing about the Apprentice is that they always seem to edit the footage like that: every time, you see the glaring apparent errors of one group/PM, and every time they turn out to win the task.

I thought it was particularly lame of the boys PM last night- when they first got into the boardroom, he was all over that Steven bloke, blaming him for pretty much everything, based upon what Chiles had told him (and not what he'd actually witnessed himself). Steven seemed nailed on to be the scapegoat. Sugar made it pretty clear he thought that was ludicrous. Two minutes later, when asked who the PM wants to bring back into the boardroom: oh look! No sign of Steven (probably rightly). Clear evidence of a lack of conviction by the PM, or at least being more concerned with saving his own arse and the prospect of being fired by LS purely for picking the wrong bloke/ not having a Bloody Clue.

Think the right one went in the end: Chiles seemed a proper idiot. Not the first time that's been written on this, or no doubt many other football forums...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
"There's no I in team. But there are FIVE of them in 'individual brilliance'"

:clap2:

What a knob

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports