Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Someone killed in manor hall road

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Yep - you're probably right there, especially about the behaviour of bouncers. I'll take it all back - it does look like I'm looking back with rose-tinted specs.

You know im right, how many gigs did you go to as a youth with the threat of violence was hanging in the air... a thick mist then skinheads or townies would roll through the pub and it would just kick off....

Today around town hell even London is a tranquil.....

Think back it was hell, but heaven

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Reported in the Argus 12 minutes ago. Really got their finger on the pulse!!

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Arrested for gbh with intent. I'm sorry, but how is stabbing someone in the neck not an attempted murder?
Had exactly the same conversation with my gilfriend this morning, we drove past last night about an hour or so after dropping the nephew off who lives just round the corner.
I think stabbing someone anywhere should be treated as attempted murder, the neck being a particularly nasty place.
Horrible little knife carrying scum.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Arrested for gbh with intent. I'm sorry, but how is stabbing someone in the neck not an attempted murder?

It's an initial charge to go to court. Charges can be upgraded if a motive is established, and enough evidence gathered.

ads52

Jul 31, 2011

Now upgraded to attempted murder.

A 15-year-old boy from Hove was arrested shortly before 8pm on suspicion of grievous bodily harm with intent and an 18-year-old man from Portslade was arrested just under an hour later on suspicion of affray.

The charge for the 15-year-old has now been upgraded to attempted murder.

Inspector Ed Neve said: "This is an incident that was confined to a small group and we do not consider them to be a threat to the general community.

“We have identified a number of suspects and two have already been arrested.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here