Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] The Last Jedi - Full Trailer Released Today

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Raaaaoor.jpg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Funnelvision isn't the best place to watch films by a long way. It is a great novelty though.

The inside cinema is a lot better - go there.

(Also don't get off at Nassau - it's a shithole. Stay on the ship, particularly if it's your first Disney Cruise, and enjoy it being a bit quieter. Shorter queues for the AquaDuck for a start. Enjoy - they're amazing - and you'll probably barely see your kids, the clubs are that good.)

Cheers Bozza - this is the 4th DC weve done since 1999 (on the inaugural voyage!) so know all about Nassau! Im definitely staying on the ship this time with the kids - and they'll probably be off on their own anyway :eek:)

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
From the trailer it looked as if KR was contemplating killing her. I mean that was clearly signposted so probably not what actually happens, but still....

I think the majority of the trailer is meant to mislead. As someone else said, the images you see while certain things are being said is obviously done on purpose to make you think incorrectly.

Some turd ruined TFA for me so I'm staying well away from the internet once the film is released.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
In the bit with Chewie and the penguin / dog thing you can't see who is actually flying the Falcon.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
In the bit with Chewie and the penguin / dog thing you can't see who is actually flying the Falcon.

Rey I'd imagine, as in TFA.
I also reckon that Rey is Luke's daughter.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
From the trailer it looked as if KR was contemplating killing her. I mean that was clearly signposted so probably not what actually happens, but still....
Snoke will be too busy killing Luke after Luke has had to rush off after Rey after she makes a ill-tempered departure from Ahch-To to go and save her friends/take revenge :thumbsup:

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
WTF is that fluffy looking penguin type thing next to Chewbacca in the Falcon.

I am sensing a Jar Jar Binks type disturbance in the Force.

Apparently you can buy said penguin thing in all good toy shops in time for Christmas.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Snoke will be too busy killing Luke after Luke has had to rush off after Rey after she makes a ill-tempered departure from Ahch-To to go and save her friends/take revenge [emoji106]
Hmmm. Is this where Lando reappears but for Cloud City read Canto Bight? [emoji6]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here