Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those with either a positive or negative opinion of Donald Trump

el punal

The depressing thing about this is that any half decent opponent would have already knocked him out and chased his seconds down the tunnel by now. He's about as suited to running the Western world as I am to getting a perfect 10 in Olympic gymnastics.

Unfortunately his opponent is the flawed wife of a member of the "political elite".

In other words it's the equivalent of Cherie Blair and Nigel Farage arm wrestling each other for control of the big red button.

On that note I think I'll open another bottle of Pinotage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Having read your analysis I think I'll have a glass as well.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Saying that I wish I was famous so that I could just go up to women and grab them by the pussy, no I can't ever recall saying that. Call me old fashioned but I think that consent is an important per-condition for sexual contact as I would expect do most on here.

Call me old fasioned but I dont think consent is needed for lewd opinions.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Bullshit. He's a rapey piece of crap & defending him isn't reflecting well on you. Not that you have much of a reputation to tarnish

As the standing joke on these forums your the last one to lecture on reputations.. Anyone with a brain realise defending someone is based on judging what they say, not instant character assassination. One day you will learn..

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

You first.

You say 'most blokes' casually talk about using their position of power to sexually assault women. I don't think I've ever met one bloke who's done that. Sure I've met blokes that have a weird obsession with expressing their opinions on the female form but I'm sure I'd recall if they got rapey.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
As the standing joke on these forums your the last one to lecture on reputations.. Anyone with a brain realise defending someone is based on judging what they say, not instant character assassination. One day you will learn..

you are a proper moon unit son

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Private Eye.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here