Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

For all those with either a positive or negative opinion of Donald Trump

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
No he doesn't, and he apologised for the crude remarks which mostmen on here have said in a blokish crowd.
Bullshit. Maybe as teenagers but as adults you realise that you demean you wives, mothers and daughters talking like that.

The bloke is a total liability. Still got 6 weeks for more embarassment.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
No he doesn't, and he apologised for the crude remarks which mostmen on here have said in a blokish crowd.

Or even in a blokeish one. I have. What about what women say to each other in a girley crowd or even generally?

I saw a very nice lady waving a cucumber about last Friday morning and I think we ALL knew what she was advocating it could be used for..

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003

Saying that I wish I was famous so that I could just go up to women and grab them by the pussy, no I can't ever recall saying that. Call me old fashioned but I think that consent is an important per-condition for sexual contact as I would expect do most on here.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Or even in a blokeish one. I have. What about what women say to each other in a girley crowd or even generally?

I saw a very nice lady waving a cucumber about last Friday morning and I think we ALL knew what she was advocating it could be used for..
Yup. We should be more mindful of consent concerns when it comes to vegetables.

Come back Don, all is forgiven.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
People knock Trump and to be fair he has many many faults,but what has allowed his rise to power and please don't insult all Americans by calling them dumb......honest answers please?

I agree there are many very intelligent people in the US and they have provided the world with many great ideas over the years; however, many of them lack ''common sense'' and don't think things through before they speak or act.

Two years ago I was in the US with a colleague who is French. We were advising a couple who own a very large successful company so very successful and very intelligent but the owner of the company proceeded to tell us that his wife makes her own ice cream because she has a freezer. His next question/statement was directed to my French colleague and he said ''do you have freezers in France ? ''

And there Your Honour I rest my case on the dumb aspect of Americans - No I jest of course but really sometimes Americans say and do things without thinking.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
As much as I loathe Trump, I would vote for him over Hillary. Purely as I think congress would keep more of a tight control on Trump. Clinton seems very, very sinister to me with a close circle who do her bidding, whatever that may be....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As much as I find Trump loathsome, the alternative from
the Republicans was Ted Cruz, which is even more terrifying.

I'm no fan of the GOP, but it used to have standards and values, which have been eroded in recent years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Can you "cut and paste" Vincent Price on to this, be so much more apt. The poor woman must have thrown the towel (sanitary?) straightaway.

Will this do?

bccf34741789f10c6df4dc8734230943.jpg

Attachments

• alien-3-1.jpg
    alien-3-1.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 297
  • bccf34741789f10c6df4dc8734230943.jpg
    bccf34741789f10c6df4dc8734230943.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 346

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Interesting that this video/audio suddenly surfaces at this particular moment, late in the campaign, to cause maximum damage, in the middle of the debates plus of course no chance for a Republican replacement candidate.

I wonder how the Washington Post obtained this footage, concerned citizen or elite/establishment/liberal plot ....

Conspiracy theorists rejoice.

:mad:

Large numbers of leading republicans have already either called for him to stand down - and recently since the latest revelations - or already said they will not vote for him. So I don't think the time to find a replacement is an issue. If Clinton is that unpopular, having a republican candidate that some of these people could vote for coming in at the last minute might actually work in their favour.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Large numbers of leading republicans have already either called for him to stand down - and recently since the latest revelations - or already said they will not vote for him. So I don't think the time to find a replacement is an issue. If Clinton is that unpopular, having a republican candidate that some of these people could vote for coming in at the last minute might actually work in their favour.

In theory true but I can't really see Trump meekly standing aside as his main motivations are clearly what's best for 'the Donald' rather than what's good for the GOP or the country. Rather Corbynesque .. cling on to the bitter end no matter the damage.

Also not sure if there is even a process to forcibly deselect a candidate during the campaign. Lawyers would have a field day.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
In theory true but I can't really see Trump meekly standing aside as his main motivations are clearly what's best for 'the Donald' rather than what's good for the GOP or the country. Rather Corbynesque .. cling on to the bitter end no matter the damage.

Also not sure if there is even a process to forcibly deselect a candidate during the campaign. Lawyers would have a field day.

You're right. I said lots of people are calling for him to stand dowm, but he has also said he has no intention of doing so!

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Interesting that this video/audio suddenly surfaces at this particular moment, late in the campaign, to cause maximum damage, in the middle of the debates plus of course no chance for a Republican replacement candidate.

I wonder how the Washington Post obtained this footage, concerned citizen or elite/establishment/liberal plot ....

Conspiracy theorists rejoice.

:mad:

If there is a twenty year old roman a clef (and subsequent Hollywood adaptation) describing the kind of dark arts that are involved in a presidential campaign and the Clinton's willingness to use what they can to win, I would suggest that 'conspiracy theory' is an overly dramatic description.

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/261444.Primary_Colors

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here