Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy Davies

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
His press conference flow chart is very revealing!

BjffY66CQAEfF5R.jpg

Not the point of this topic but I have to say that flow-chart is broken. There's no logical end for the 'Yes' strand.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Colin Wanker talks have broken down according to Sky news

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Not been a good day for him, has it?

Billy Davies has lost his appeal against a three-match touchline ban imposed on him by an Independent Regulatory Commission in relation to Nottingham Forest’s game against Leicester City on 19 February 2014.

Davies has already served a two-match touchline ban after admitting one charge of misconduct for using abusive and/or insulting words and/or behaviour towards the Match Referee after the fixture.

However, he appealed against the Independent Regulatory Commission’s decision that he also deliberately made contact with the Match Referee following the game, which amounted to improper conduct.

An Appeal Board convened on Monday 24 March 2014 to consider the matter and rejected the appeal. The FA is aware of a statement issued by Nottingham Forest today [Monday 24 March] in relation to the club terminating their employment of Davies as manager. Therefore, his three-match touchline ban will be stayed until such time as Davies commences employment at a new club.

Davies has also been ordered to pay £1,000 towards the costs of the Appeal Board, as well as the £9,000 fine which was ordered by the original Commission.

Read more at http://www.thefa.com/news/governanc...three-match-touchline-ban#3mArL4YLkHRAhkTq.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here