Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Our Chris Loses The Plot- 2018/19 Edition

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
You can even see the look of disgust on Hughes' face....he's trying to look away and quite clearly thinking 'FFS look at the state of him....classless'. Probably speaking to the PFA Manager's people this morning about it. Don't blame him either - I don't like Hughes at all but no-one should have to put up with that kind of in-your-face behaviour.

Mark Hughes deserves so much praise for last night.

It takes a LOT for Mark Hughes to refuse a handshake. I don't think he has ever refused one in fact. He is the number one for sportsmanship.

But I would not have blamed him AT ALL for refusing to shake Chris' hand after that, frankly, EMBARRASSING display of showmanship and open DISRESPECT for the game of football.

Who does he think he is? An embarrassment to the club and, in all honesty, I stopped celebrating the goal when I saw what Chris was up to with his ANTICS.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I appreciate they may be too offensive for a public board, but does any one have any clips from last night?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I appreciate they may be too offensive for a public board, but does any one have any clips from last night?

#54 - R18 cert though, and will probably get taken down when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is contacted by google about offensive material on the board

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
#54 - R18 cert though, and will probably get taken down when [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] is contacted by google about offensive material on the board

As my learned friend above states, post 54 is a clip, but it's a sizeable gif so you may need to wait a while for it to load and animate.

Direct link > http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...8-19-Edition&p=8605612&viewfull=1#post8605612

Strange, clip isn’t showing up on my work PC, had to view on my mobile. Likely got some kind of filters at work to prevent these kind of things being viewed :nono:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Went for the old fist pump world record last night, then hands straight in the pocket. Clearly tried to antagonize Hughes. :nono:

HUGHTON-SOTON.gif

What you can't see when he turns his back to the camera is that he converts his right fist to a two-fingered salute to Hughes for the last few moves.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Screenshot (4).png

Just before that kung fu kick on the linesman after the disallowed goal. So quick few of us saw it. I'm guessing he was contemplating the right moment.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Our Chris was well than impressed with Dunk giving away the free kick near the end

Then even more offended at our failure to keep the ball a few minutes later - water bottle entered the field of play, at about two inches off the ground mind - was discretely removed by fourth official a couple of minutes later

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
His celebrations when Balogun scored were well out of order - I just lost count of the fistpumps.

He'll be banned along with Duffy surely?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
His celebrations when Balogun scored were well out of order - I just lost count of the fistpumps.

He'll be banned along with Duffy surely?

Just seen it. With the press making a big deal about Klopp, I can just see the headlines on the back pages tomorrow. CH is in a lot of trouble.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here