beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
they're pretty decent those Belgians.

neilbard

Hedging up
Oct 8, 2013
Tyringham
Brazil, most overrated sides in years. Absolute crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neymar what a joke. :facepalm:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
England v Belgium final is still a posability come on England get the job done tomorrow

I can see England winning it. In the last minute of extra time.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brazil, most overrated sides in years. Absolute crap!!!!!!!!!!!!! Neymar what a joke. :facepalm:

The best team on the planet Belgium (their players dominate Europe's leagues) were pushed all the way by Brazil, with Courtois making save after world class save. Tonight's teams, with France, are streets ahead of everyone else at the moment.

IMG_2690.PNG

Saunders

Oct 1, 2017
Brighton
Lukaku, Hazard and De Bruyne are far too good for us, unfortunately, at this moment in time.

Exactly this is the peak of their best generation for decades and possibly their last chance. Ours has just started to come through, its time to build confidence and knowing that we have the strength in the future.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Bore off!! Brazil lost they were crap and not worthy favourites in this competition.

Brazil were pretty unlucky - they had a lot of good chances. But Belgium played very well too against a top team. But not sure what that has to do with what I said - I was merely pointing out a terrible call by the VAR team. At the World Cup, with the aid of VAR, they should be able to get such a decision correct.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
France slight favourites for that semi with the bookies. Lump on Belgium.

Strangely, with all those famous defenders, Belgium's defence is suspect. Their goal led a charmed life tonight and Courtois had the game of his life.

I would hate to see France go one up. They have the ability to kill a game, masters of 'game management' arts.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Brazil were pretty unlucky - they had a lot of good chances. But Belgium played very well too against a top team. But not sure what that has to do with what I said - I was merely pointing out a terrible call by the VAR team. At the World Cup, with the aid of VAR, they should be able to get such a decision correct.

Even before the Fernandinho OG, the ball was pinging round the Belgium 6 yard box countless times, with Brazilians unable to tuck away the goals.

Don't apologise, the BBC team post match said it was a pen.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here